gyno from epistane 2 weeks in a low dosed cycle?

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
I think i started to get gyno during an epistane cycle 2 weeks in...i did 20mg the first week and 30mg the second week and i just lowered my epi does to 20mg last night to see if sides will subside at that dose (i also took in 20mg of nolva as i do not have an AI)

I continued my epistane dosing today and also picked up some vitamin b6 from Walmart and took 200mg of it

Something is not right with my nipple area but i cannot tell if its gyno for sure or not (i have a harden long tube shaped thing but it is not growing and i am pretty sure i always had this small deformity under my left nipple...could this just be a gland?)

My question is can epistane caused the type of gyno that nolva/letro can fix? or is this a gland issue due to prolactin? where as caber/b6/p-5-p will help more?

any advice would be great...im going to continue my epistane@20mg, nolva@20mg, and vitamin b6@200mg and if the sides do not stop i will start my pct next week including nolva/erase/activate xtreme/and bulk DAA caps/vitamin b6

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
another guy on here had a long hard tube shaped thing too. are your nipples sensitive? just keep an eye on it you should be fine. continue your epistane@20mg and nolva@20mg. the nolva should help alot if you are seeing signs of gyno
There not sensitive and sometimes the one im worried about is a tiny bit more "puffed" but its barely noticeable at all and i am wondering if its all in my head because at other times there is no difference between them at all. im just confused completely and dont know if i should be freaking out as much as i am right now. i have asked several friends and sent pictures to some other friends who do gear and they dont notice a difference...

is there anything wrong dropping a dose of epi from 30mg to 20mg? or is it fine?

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
btw this all happened in like 3 days (people say gyno takes months to develop) but now i am wondering if i have always had it and just never realized it

TestEinstein

Awards
Taking epistane will not, in any person I have spoken to, cause gyno. In fact it appears to have some type of SERM-like quality. Rebound gyno comes from abruptly stopping the cycle, but that's not what you're doing. Take 10mg of nolva if it makes you feel better, but I would suspect you already had the subcutaneous gland structure you're describing. Odds are that your estrogen levels are currently very low.

KaOs42

KaOs42

Awards
Taking epistane will not, in any person I have spoken to, cause gyno. In fact it appears to have some type of SERM-like quality. Rebound gyno comes from abruptly stopping the cycle, but that's not what you're doing. Take 10mg of nolva if it makes you feel better, but I would suspect you already had the subcutaneous gland structure you're describing. Odds are that your estrogen levels are currently very low.
I have researched and found many cases that epistane has caused gyno MID cycle and not just after cycle...i have heard epi can cause gyno in many different ways including low DHT levels. No i know that epistane would def cause gyno if i did anything like that, i lowered my dose from 30mg to 20mg just to see if the sides would go away since i didnt notice anything at 20mg. I think you might be right but on the other hand i dont know yet for sure. i know for a fact that i had that weird gland structure behind my left nipple before this cyce but i am wondering if i have always had gyno from a younger age and did not know...because something is happening but it doesnt seem like a gyno symptom. i thought it could be prolactin induced gyno but i am not lactating and my nipple sizes are the same...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Mzakif Anabolics 13
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 8