Ending Oral cycle early (15 days in), PCT suggestions?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to end my Ultradrol cycle early due to unforseen circumstances. I am 15 days in my cycle and I will stop today.

Should I follow a full PCT? On hand I have exemestane, arimidex, torem, clomid...
OTC wise I have daa, formastanzol, bridge, forged steel, PCT (By AI) cort control I have Lean Extreme.

I'm gonna up my fat intake in order to facilitate better natural hormone production, but other wise diet is kept really clean with no preservatives, very little sugar etc...

Shut down wise I dont feel that bad. But then again I rarely feel "Shut down" on most oral cycles.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks in advanced.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would just run the clomid at 50/25/25 and run the forma for rebound control also DAA because why not it is cheap. Just monitor your wedding tackle's size. Then you can make sure you aren't putting your balls on the line.

This is just my opinion.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just run the clomid at 50/25/25 and run the forma for rebound control also DAA because why not it is cheap. Just monitor your wedding tackle's size. Then you can make sure you aren't putting your balls on the line.

This is just my opinion.
Thanks! I think Im going to go with the Torem though as that has been my go to SERM the past couple PCTs. Ill save clomid for when I run Tren. Thanks though, so you feel that the serm is necessary. I do too.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should consult a doctor first to see if its something simple before you put an end to a killer cut cycle ;)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would use it at a slightly lower dosage presuming that you are not completely shut down. Just monitor yourself and keep on pct as long as you need. Pct should not be one answer fit all. If you had pre-cycle bloods then getting back to where you were would be alot easier to judge.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you should consult a doctor first to see if its something simple before you put an end to a killer cut cycle ;)
I would, but the country Japanese docs here don't really do any tests. They'll take my blood, say I have skin rash and send me home with twelve different pills and powders... (tbh docs prescribe so much crap it's insane).
I know you want the cycle to continue but I'm just a bit worried about the strange development. Thanks for caring my friend.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would use it at a slightly lower dosage presuming that you are not completely shut down. Just monitor yourself and keep on pct as long as you need. Pct should not be one answer fit all. If you had pre-cycle bloods then getting back to where you were would be alot easier to judge.
Yea, the balls are a bit smaller but nothing like mdrol shutdown. Bloods weren't taken. No excuses there. I'll have my cholesterol and liver values once I'm out of pct though.