Is it necessary for Clomid and Nolvadex during PH PCT

idolizestewie

Awards
I was just wondering whether it's really necessary to take both Nolvadex and Clomid during PCT. I'm going to be doing an epistane cycle, 5 weeks. If not necessary, which do people find better for PCT recovery. I've been reading from some sites that Nolvadex is not particularly helpful in getting you're body back to natural LH and FSH production as clomid. this true? Will be using DAA, erase, creatine, liver assist, etc. in PCT as well. Any help or knowledge would be appreciated as i'm newer at this.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
U don't need both for epi but it all depends on your body. I would run clomid for epi. Should have no problem

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Epi shuts me down hard after about 2 weeks. No way in hell I'd do that cycle without nolva/clomid. Especially since both of these are extremely easy to get and don't cost nearly what all the ancillaries will run .

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Epi shuts me down hard after about 2 weeks. No way in hell I'd do that cycle without nolva/clomid. Especially since both of these are extremely easy to get and don't cost nearly what all the ancillaries will run .
Duh you need a SERM but you don't NEED both on epi

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Always enjoy your sarcasm, the statement meant take your pick of one or the other.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Always enjoy your sarcasm, the statement meant take your pick of one or the other.
Lol I know bro Haha my bad I kinda sounded like a dick I feel

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
No worries, it's cool I tend to be a bit of an a**h*** myself. lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol didn't mean too but yes sometimes u gotta lol