AI Advice - Erase/arimidex

mik14

mik14

Awards
Hey guys,

I have always used nolva while on cycle,been doing quite a bit of reading and alot of people recommend to use nolva for pct as it can reduce gains on cycle. Never used erase but herd alot about it here and it sounds like a excellent product, also herd arimidex is a good AI. I have a stash of tri tren, test & nolva which i will probably wait another 8 weeks before i start, but just wanted to get some feed back on a good AI to use on cycle, as mentined iv always used nolva but would like to try something else, maybe erase pro or arimidex and would like to knowif any one has used the both of these products and what would be the best choice. The product of arimidex i can get are capsuals and 250mg per cap.

I would only be running 300mg of test a week & 150-200mg of tri tren a week.

any feed back would be appreciated.

Cheers!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
250mg? That doest seem right. I always use arimidex by kalpa pharmaceutical and it a 1mg pill. I take .5mg eod. I like it and since it can raise your LH levels slightly its a good choice.

You can also run exemestane as a AI but you can't use that and nolva at the same time. They fight over the same receptors. Google them both and read up. There is a ton of articles and research on both of them. Good luck man.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
You almost definitely are talking about .25 mg per pill. A lot of people do .25 - .50 mg EOD of Arimidex.

Dave - I've heard that you can't do Nolva & Arimidex at the same time, and that you should do Arimidex as AI on cycle, then Aromasin/Exemestane with Nolva and Clomid PCT. If anything, maybe I'll stick w dex on cycle (I have liquid, capsule 1 mg, and waiting for tabs in the mail), and then just Nolva & Clomid post. I'm currently on my first cycle of any sort, so I definitely am all ears...

Thanks!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good catch man. I typed that quick and backwards.

Adex= no nolva. It will reduce blood plasma levels and waste your money.

E-Stane- can be used with nolva and at 20-25mg ED can boost your Test by 60% and raise IGF levels.

Exemestane is recommended during pct because of it being a suicide inhibitor meaning it will completely destroy estrogen instead of suppressing it. BUT... estrogen is necessary during cycle because it will lube joints, keep sex drive up and is needed for muscle growth.

Adex is recommended for during cycle. At .5-1mg ed after a week will give you 50-70% estrogen reduction. Then you would dose EOD depending on how your body handles it. This allows you to prevent gyno but have enough estrogen to keep gaining and banging chicks.

Both of them can boost test and I personally like adex at about 1mg because it can prevent testicular atrophy. Estane does the same tho. I have to add that estrogen rebound is more likely with adex because it is suppressive unlike Estane shock destroys the estrogen completely.

Hope that helps sorry about my retarded azz typing it wrong earlier... haha

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Good catch man. I typed that quick and backwards.

Adex= no nolva. It will reduce blood plasma levels and waste your money.

E-Stane- can be used with nolva and at 20-25mg ED can boost your Test by 60% and raise IGF levels.

Exemestane is recommended during pct because of it being a suicide inhibitor meaning it will completely destroy estrogen instead of suppressing it. BUT... estrogen is necessary during cycle because it will lube joints, keep sex drive up and is needed for muscle growth.

Adex is recommended for during cycle. At .5-1mg ed after a week will give you 50-70% estrogen reduction. Then you would dose EOD depending on how your body handles it. This allows you to prevent gyno but have enough estrogen to keep gaining and banging chicks.

Both of them can boost test and I personally like adex at about 1mg because it can prevent testicular atrophy. Estane does the same tho. I have to add that estrogen rebound is more likely with adex because it is suppressive unlike Estane shock destroys the estrogen completely.

Hope that helps sorry about my retarded azz typing it wrong earlier... haha
Thanks a lot man that definitely clears it up, I was like "crap now it's bad to do Nolva w dex???" I'll continue w my plan to do Dex .5mg EOD on cycle, and Nolva, Exemestane, Clomid, and Erase PCT. That might be overkill not sure, do you think that's ok to do those 4 (and other staples like DAA) during pct?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Whats your cycle? IMHO just do Estane, 1 SERM and DAA. keep the erase on standby for after pct to control any left over estrogen and whatnot. Nolva and Clomid together is for really heavy cycles and usually isnt recommended. If the cycle is that heavy you should just use HCG during then use 1 SERM for 4-6 weeks in pct. That's my opinion.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Whats your cycle? IMHO just do Estane, 1 SERM and DAA. keep the erase on standby for after pct to control any left over estrogen and whatnot. Nolva and Clomid together is for really heavy cycles and usually isnt recommended. If the cycle is that heavy you should just use HCG during then use 1 SERM for 4-6 weeks in pct. That's my opinion.
Sorry was stupid of me...

Test E 437.5 mg (250 ampules once every 4 days) (wk 1-11)
D-Bol 35 mg ED (wk 1-4)
Winny Tabs 40 mg ED (wk 7-11)

Arimidex (liquid but also have capsules) as needed .5 mg EOD
HCG 250 mg 2x / week (4-9)
HCG 500 mg 2x / week (10-11)

I guess I'd do exemestane and clomid for PCT, and take erase as PCT is winding down maybe? But let me know what you think. Thanks again.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah man looks good. Since you will be running hcg I would pct with- Estane 25mg ED for 1 week then wk2+ 25 Msgt Eod (it has a half life of 27 hours) Run the Clomid at 50mg ED maybe front load with 100mg for 1st 3 days.

That will kill off your estrogen to about 70-80% after the first week and also kickstart your boys. You will probably have sorer joints but as long as its not excruciating I wouldn't worry about it. I read that EStane dosed around 6 hours prior to sleep allows optimum IGF benefits. If I can find the link I will post it.

ti2evorb

Awards
good post, planning similar cycle with nolva instead of clomid for pct, love when alternatives are layed out all nice for me to copy lol

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Yeah man looks good. Since you will be running hcg I would pct with- Estane 25mg ED for 1 week then wk2+ 25 Msgt Eod (it has a half life of 27 hours) Run the Clomid at 50mg ED maybe front load with 100mg for 1st 3 days.

That will kill off your estrogen to about 70-80% after the first week and also kickstart your boys. You will probably have sorer joints but as long as its not excruciating I wouldn't worry about it. I read that EStane dosed around 6 hours prior to sleep allows optimum IGF benefits. If I can find the link I will post it.
Nice, thanks a lot Dave much appreciated:) I won't mind drying out a little, I'll just keep the workouts not too intense during PCT (which is also recommended right?) and will def go w exemestane.

Anybody recommend liquid or pill form (capsule w powder in it)? I have both, I have liquid aroma and capsules at 25 mg each. I also have arimidex liquid and capsule, and have been using liquid bc capsules are 1 mg and harder to 'cut in half'...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No problem man. I just drop weight to about 60% Max and target about 7-9 reps. Never go to failure during pct. The.logic is if you are shutdown your muscles will not repair fast... so working out and breaking them down is not productive. I always take the first few days of pct off just to let my body adjust to the hormone shifts.

If your pct is 4 weeks you can start increasing LIGHT AND SLOW around week 3. With the length of your cycle I am assuming you will run it 6 weeks with clomid at 100/50/50/50/50/25 if that's it then start increasing around week 5. Your body has to adjust to support all that new muscle without aas. And eat a ton of calories!! Hope that helps bro.