PCT HELP and INFO Please!!!

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
Thank you all in advance for giving me some input about my PCT.
**Please just stick to the question if you can answer it - What PCT should I get on with the described cycle used?**

I just finished my first cycle of Test Prop 250, Tren 150 and EQ 250 10wk cycle. This is what I did bc I was advised to do from a 13 year pro competitor in bodybuilding. That said I do trust his judgment on what to start off with and work very well for me in dropping body fat and keeping lean muscle mass on. This is how I was directed to use a described below. Now I need a good PCT but I get mixed answers depending on how long and gear I used. I was going to get HCG as part of my PCT to run along with Nolvadex but I am now being told that HCG should only be ran during the cycle and NOT part of PCT? So please help me out you guys bc I thought I knew what I was going to do but I am now confused!!! :scared1:

--------------------
Test 250 Prop, Tren and EQ
--------------------
Wk 1-4, Alternate 1ml of each every 3 days - EG; Monday Test, Thurs Tren, Sun EQ... ect.
Wk 5-10, 3ml Combo of all three / 1ml of each gear - EG; Every Monday into two 1.5ml injections.

PCT - Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and Proviron 25/25/25/25

So what would you guys suggest as a PCT for this type of cycle ran?
I need to start PCT on 4/19 - This will be the 2wk mark from last shot.
Would you recommend Proviron as well? Not for my "sex drive" that is fine but any other benefits using this?

Once again... Thank you guys very much!

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
THANK YOU

yes HCG should be used during cycle to avoid/rectify testicular atrophy without increasing oestrogen levels too dramatically and risking gynecomastia. HCG could also help with the permanent down-regulating the LH receptors in the testes.

It is important for the HCG administration to have been completed with 6 or 7 clear days before the onset of PCT in order to avoid inhibition of the Nolvadex and/or clomid therapy. Also, a small daily dose of Nolvadex would normally be used in conjunction with HCG in order to prevent oestrogenic symptoms caused by sudden increases in aromatisation.
Thanks gregg1494! That was helpful info and I have a better picture on what should be done in the future cycles.

1. Can you please tell me what PCT would you do if you had did this cycle? or...
2. Will just Nolvadex be sufficient enough at 40/40/20/20 without having HCG? (I mention Nolvadex bc its then only thing I can get right now.)
3. Since I have Proviron should I use it anyway?

Thanks bro I really appreciate your time to respond! :)

Last edited:
kaos007

kaos007

Awards
yes, nolva 40/40/20/20(you will be fine without HCG)
daa 3/3/3/3
erase 1/2/3/2/1
forma stanzol

if you have proviron, it should only be used during a cycle because it is an androgen, and when coming of proviron you could experience some negative effects with your body's natural testosterone levels and thats something you dont want at the end of your pct.
Thank you Much!

What is "erase"? Sorry if it seems as a dumb question to ask but Never came across this yet... I haven't heard of using Forma Stanzol either. As the DAA goes I will grab some ASAP since I know it is a form of getting natural test levels up, but didn't think of using it as part of pct.

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
Understood :)

Since Ill be taking the Nolva wich is a SERM it goes to work immediately by filling up the receptors and not accepting estrogen. By using Erase which is an AI it will take some time to build up but will work by preventing my gear turning into estrogen... In other words it accomplishes the same result but just works in a different way by Preventing and Blocking estrogen in my body. DID I GET IT? :)

I will order those ASAP! Thanks...

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
yes sir.

here is a more in depth analysis or SERMs and AIs:

SERM's (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) : These block certain estrogen receptors, ***ending on the drug, and dont actually lower estrogen in the blood. Estrogen is left to circulate with nowhere to go. Because of this, SERMS have a positive effect on cholesterol levels. They have a negative effect on IGF-1, so if bulking, only take them if totally necessary. They are good at blocking gyno. Commonly used during PCT, and less often used while cycling. A SERM like nolvadex is widely used in PCT to help kickstart the HPTA back to normal function, in conjunction with other beneficial drugs. To learn how this works, please refer to Anthony Roberts PCT in the PCT section.

AI's (Aromatase Inhibitors) : There are 2 types of AI's. Type I (suicide inhibitor) attaches to the aromatase enzyme and permanently disables it. Type II compete for the enzyme, but dont destroy it. Both are effective at lowering estrogen substantially. Both are commonly used during both cycling and PCT. Used mainly when low estrogen levels are desired, like contest preparation/cutting. Beware that lowering estrogen with strong AI's can have a negative effect on cholesterol levels and low estrogen levels can lead to sore joints, cause your losing estrogens anti-inflammitory effect. Can also have a negative impact on your libido. Estrogen has an important role in mass building and joint health, as noted below where "estrogen" is explained.
I cannot thank you enough gregg1494!!!!

I really do appreciate the time you took to help me out. Have a good weekend bro!

TestEinstein

Awards
yes sir.

here is a more in depth analysis or SERMs and AIs:

SERM's (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) : These block certain estrogen receptors, ***ending on the drug, and dont actually lower estrogen in the blood. Estrogen is left to circulate with nowhere to go. Because of this, SERMS have a positive effect on cholesterol levels. They have a negative effect on IGF-1, so if bulking, only take them if totally necessary. They are good at blocking gyno. Commonly used during PCT, and less often used while cycling. A SERM like nolvadex is widely used in PCT to help kickstart the HPTA back to normal function, in conjunction with other beneficial drugs. To learn how this works, please refer to Anthony Roberts PCT in the PCT section.

AI's (Aromatase Inhibitors) : There are 2 types of AI's. Type I (suicide inhibitor) attaches to the aromatase enzyme and permanently disables it. Type II compete for the enzyme, but dont destroy it. Both are effective at lowering estrogen substantially. Both are commonly used during both cycling and PCT. Used mainly when low estrogen levels are desired, like contest preparation/cutting. Beware that lowering estrogen with strong AI's can have a negative effect on cholesterol levels and low estrogen levels can lead to sore joints, cause your losing estrogens anti-inflammitory effect. Can also have a negative impact on your libido. Estrogen has an important role in mass building and joint health, as noted below where "estrogen" is explained.
Good job helping the guy out man. Too often I see people who need advice get the "Do your research" shutdown response.