PH first timer

1. Registered User
    Answers

PH first timer

Am 5"9 170 and 24 yeas old. I have been training hard for two years and feel like I have hit a wall I am in great shape but it like to take it to the next level .... I have purchased helladrol from mr sups as well as the pct and liver pills from the same site ... I want to begin a 5 week cycle and I'd like some pointers on the pct as well as a diet for the cycle .... Any info would be great thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Answers

at 5'9'' and 170 you haven't hit a "wall"
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

You got a SERM right? Haven't really checked Mr. Supps if they sell SERMs but you'll definitely need that during your PCT. As for diet it depends on what your goal is. Bulking eat in a surplus, basically being on cycle, you can get away with eating higher than normal when bulking but don't over do it. As long as you keep the cals clean an extra 1k cals or more a day is fine. Another thing is remember that when you start gaining weight you need to adjust calories accordingly. Too many people that I've been to the gym with forget this and basically in the middle of their cycle they are eating at maintenance. During your PCT don't drop calories, keep eating around the same as you were and remember to bust your ass maybe even harder during PCT to keep your gains...definitely get a SERM though
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the responses .... Do u know a SERM to recommend that I can pick up fairly quickly and the pct I got says that it does the same as a SERM however I'd like to take something specifically for that and is it ok to stack the pct and the SERM? I also have liver pills to take on the cycle
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'm guessing you probably bought the starter stack or whatever. Also looks like you haven't done much research in terms of PH. For SERM look for Clomid, Nolva, Torem, something along those lines. Let me find ManBeasts sig link to PCT What Why How. As for your SERM, you use that during PCT. .

PCT: What, Why, and How!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Yes thank god .... One simple fing answer .... That's the thing I have done too much research and confused my self ... So many people say so many different things .... The thread made it simple to see what more I need ... Thanks man ..
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

No problem, it's tough when you get a bunch of dickhead answers instead of one simple answer. Mostly why I enjoy this forum, you'll get a straight answer most the time
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

You don't have to over complicate your pct. You have to have a SERM!!! regardless... So once you have that. Stack that with erase and DAA :-) along with your support supps :-) G2G bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another First Timer
    By SuckaPunch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 02:59 PM
  2. First Timer
    By swb311 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4