PCT for test cycle questions. PLEASE HELP

505dynasty

505dynasty

Awards
First my cycle i'm going to do 600mg's of TEST CYP 2 injections per week. I have liquid Anastrozole on hand for my AI have have read that this should be dosed at 1mg everyday but can be cut back if needed do to sore joints ect. Also will be taking multi vitamin, and liver support threw out cycle. My PCT will consist of liquid Nolvadex and liquid Clomid and erase pro. Looking at doing a 4 week PCT but not sure if that will be long enough.

First question is for the Anastrozole is the dosing right for a cycle like this?
Secondly for the Nolvadex dosing looking at 40mg per day for first week 30mg per day for second week 20mg per day for third week and 10mg per day for fourth week is this right?
third question is for the Clomid not sure of the dosing and if using this would be over kill if there is such a thing also I have seen Erase Pro put into PCT's haven't found out why this is used but will definitely use it if advised to

PLEASE HELP ALL ADVISE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
if your cycle is longer than 8 weeks you'll need more than 4 weeks of pct, and if your cycle is shorter than 12 weeks using cyp, you are going to be sorely disappointed.

505dynasty

505dynasty

Awards
Sorry I left out the length. I will be running it for 12 weeks injecting on Sunday's and Wednesday's so how long would you recommend I run the PCT for. Also can you help on the dosage of nolv and clom and where does the erase pro come into play. thanks for any advice

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
6 week pct, are you planning on stacking the nolva/clomid? and how much erase do you have?

505dynasty

505dynasty

Awards
I was under the impression that you are suppose to stack the two but am open to any good advise that i can get. the erase pro i have 2 bottles of it and can get more of it when ever needed. Also as a side note i have 2 bottles of DAA as well as formadrol extreme. again thanks for the advise

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
starting 2 weeks after your last injection.

DAA at 3g/day for weeks 1-8
nolva: 40/20/20/20/10/10/0/0
clomid:100/50/50/50/25/25/0/0
Erase Pro: 1 cap/day weeks 1-8

505dynasty

505dynasty

Awards
one last thing for the Anastrozole during cycle was my dosing correct at 1mg per day or is that to high thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
way too high, start at .25mg eod or even e3d and up it if you get bloating.

Pharaoh

Awards
one last thing for the Anastrozole during cycle was my dosing correct at 1mg per day or is that to high thanks
the magic number for me was .5mg every other day. And i gained tons on a 12 week cycle of Test E.

505dynasty

505dynasty

Awards
ok thanks for the info. Just so that i understand clearly for the nolva and clom those doses are each day or per week just dont want to screw my self up

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
per day with each bracket representing a week.

505dynasty

505dynasty

Awards
Thanks MANBEAST for all the help really appreacite it.