Best PCT for Halo Plex

jacob101

Awards
Hey guys I recently got a hold of a couple of bottles of halo plex. This would be my first PH cycle and have been doing alot of reading on the subject. I want to take the cycle but really cant get a SERM from a reliable source and can't seem to find a legit website. Therefore, I wanna run a cycle using OTC PCT, which I know is NOT advised but is really the best I would be able to do. I haven't started the cycle yet, but currently plan to use Reversitol V2 and that would be my only PCT. Should I add a test booster in as well, maybe Lean Xtreme? I know that Nolva is the absolute most recommend, but again I dont know where to get it from. Ordering online seems sketchy and there is a HUGE counterfeit pharmaceutical market out there, I dont wanna order a sugar pill being played off as Nolva. Any suggestions?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you can't get a serm, you really are not ready to do a cycle of halo-plex.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

jacob101

Awards
Thanks man, ended up finding some online and I'm gonna wait til it gets here to start the cycle.

jacob101

Awards
Also, I found some other sites that featured liquid nolva and clomid, your thoughts on these?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
if the site is legit, the chem will be legit. sometimes the liquids offer easier dose-tapering (no pill-splitting).

jquanda

Awards
Also, I found some other sites that featured liquid nolva and clomid, your thoughts on these?
Hey Jacob mind sending me a pm? I know this post is 3 months old. Hope your cycle went well.

jngibson24

Awards
Jacob, If you don't mind me asking, what Serm did you use? I am currently taking halo plex and having great results but I'm afraid of losing my gains. I was thinking CEL PCT but don't know what else to take. Thanks for the input man. Also, how long did you run and how was your progress?

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
im starting a haloplex cycle as well; im running clomid 50/50/50/50, erase 0/0/3/3/2/1 and APE test booster for my pct

richie 22

Awards
could do with advice on halo cycle

hi lads i,m going on a halo cycle thinking of running 50/50/50/75/75/100..... also with c.e.l cycle assist 2 tabs to each halo.....also 1 pack of multicore vitimans with fish oils.....also 3 joint support supplement tabs a day......for protein i,m going to use my fusion probiotic 3 shakes a day.... i,v got cel pct for post cycle an erase looking for advice on dosing an anything else i should take on p.c.t..... an any advice on full cycle an post cycle thanks