DAA for 60 days ok? - AnabolicMinds.com

DAA for 60 days ok?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

DAA for 60 days ok?

Alright so, sometimes I hate my brain cause I think so much and try to research a lot...the problem is, it leads to me changing my mind or debating things. Some of you might remember my post asking about Nolva/Clomid being used together after an H-Drol cycle, I got some good replies. I posted what was my current plan for PCT but after more reading I altered a little bit. Now my big question is, is it ok to run DAA for 60 days? Here is what I am currently planning:

During Cycle I am going to be taking 2 caps a day of AI Perform at night in an attempt to keep libido up so the fiance does not have a **** fit. My cycle is 6 weeks so I will continue the 2 caps a day for the first 2 weeks of PCT just as extra test boost and keep the libido going while the recovery begins hopefully.

I was also planning now to begin DAA a the LAST WEEK of my cycle to allow a bit of a preload. I've read mixed reviews on DAA whether it needs a preload or not. But I figure it probably isn't such a bad idea to atleast give it an attempt just incase. Good idea, a complete waste, or just give it ago for the comfort?

Cycle is gonna be H-Drol for 6 weeks at:
    50/75/75/75/75/100(might keep it at 75 depending how i'm feeling but planning to bump it to 100 last week)
    I will have 3 bottles of CEL Cycle Assist which will be preloaded 2 weeks and ran the entire cycle and PCT.

Now finally the full PCT:

Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
    Clomid: Will be on hand depending how shut down I feel, I already have a bottle of each SERM and since i've never run an anabolic before I figure even though its mild it wouldn't be a bad idea to have this on hand incase I feel REALLY shut down. Would do 50/50/25/25 alongside the Nolva.
    Athletix Titanium and Divison 1 as Bottle Directed for 4 weeks
    AI Perform 2 caps a day for 2 weeks.
    Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/2/1
    DAA: 3(last week of cycle)/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

In my last post I was planning to run Lean Xtreme instead of Erase for cortisol but i've read such positive reviews of an AI with tapering at the end of PCT and helping continue the recovery after the first 4 weeks I figured i'd add. Thus my main question of if the DAA is ok to take for 60 days? I've read mixed reviews on length to take it but I trust this place and the people here so I figured i'd ask and put an end to my debate. My idea is that running it alongside Erase at the end still will keep boosting test and effectively will extend my PCT allowing quicker/better recovery. Good idea?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

I'd make sure to have enough erase to keep using it with and tapered a week past the DAA as a few seem to get estrogen sides from it (makes sense since it elevates T, more T can aromatize to E and potetially cause sides).
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

That was one of the big things I was wondering. What would you think of doing the DAA for 7 weeks instead so it ends the week before the 1 a day Erase week so it would be:

Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/2/1
    DAA: 3(last week of cycle)/3/3/3/3/3/3
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

im my opinion daa doesnt cause enough of an increase in test to give estrogen sides but another bottle of erase cant hurt if not dont stress it im just like u in the sense that i overthinnk

cycle looks solid though refreshing to see someone did their reasearch before hand
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    im my opinion daa doesnt cause enough of an increase in test to give estrogen sides but another bottle of erase cant hurt if not dont stress it im just like u in the sense that i overthinnk

cycle looks solid though refreshing to see someone did their reasearch before hand
    x1,000
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alternate 30 days Hexarelin, 30 days GHRP-2 ?
    By paulaner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. 4 days of HGHPro - 4 days of CT sweeeet slumber!
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 12:47 AM
  3. 6-oxo 3 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off continuous, safe?
    By DanielS3368 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 08:34 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 03:44 PM