Gyno Problems After Anadrol Cycle Please Help!!!

justliftit

Awards
So back in October I ran a Anadrol (100 mg a day) cycle and got some decent gains. Then at the very end of my 5 week cycle I started getting gyno, (sore nipples, puffed out, had ball like thing underneath my nipples). Anyway I used some Nolvadex for 1 week (I took just 20mg a day) and it completely wiped it out so I took 1 more week to slowly taper off of it (by taking 1 20mg every 2 days) then finished out the rest of my off cycle with my normal pct and had no problems at all. So then on my next cycle I started taking Anadrol again just upped the dose from 100mg (which i took my first cycle) to 150 mg. Well at the end of my cycle again I got some bad gyno this time it seemed a little worse. So I took my novadex just like I did before but the gyno wasnt going away. It would temporary go away for like 8 hours after I took nolvadex and then come back. So I upped the dose to 2 nolvadex a day 1 in mourning and 1 at night. Well that seemed to work a little better but the gyno still keeps coming back and is not going away. So i tried 3 a day. But as soon as I went to taper down the gyno keeps coming back and I can't get rid of it. Right now the gyno is just as bad as ever, and it sucks it just wont go away. Plus I am running out of nolva. I don't have any other anti estrogen except about 5 days worth of nolva and a bunch of over the counter pcts that don't really reduce estrogen. The nolva worked fine my first off-cycle why isnt it working now? Any ideas what I should do? Please help!!!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
This.

justliftit

Awards
Thanks for the link ManBeast. That was a good article. I think I have level 2 gyno because the lump is the size of a quarter. I still think I will try a serm like letro since I have been fighting it with nolva for a while and it wont go away. I just don't know where to buy any letro, the only source I have only sells nolva, provirium and clomid. I guess ill be doing some research tonight to find a source where i can get some decent letro.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 16
Anabolics 16
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Earwood79 Post Cycle Therapy 3
Shadder516 Post Cycle Therapy 4