Thoughts/Experience with Clen during PCT?

TheMaharaja

Awards
Just wondering if people have had good/bad experiences using clen during pct regarding muscle retention and fat loss.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I don't think it's a good idea but I've never used it.. I think its best to run clen with some sort of anabolic..and it's not a good idea to cut during pct

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You never want to cut during a pct. Your cortisol is high and test is low. If you do then your just asking to go catobolic. I have never used Clen but knowing not to cut during pct leads me to want to say no.

Just wait and run it later down the road or include it in your cycle. I know some guys do and they have threads on here.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Tiny doses (20mcg for males), of clen every other day can actually be ok during pct due to the nutrient partitioning effect observed with clen. HOWEVER, true nutrient partitioners are much better at this role.

ManBeast

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good to know manbeast. Thanks. Learning new stuff everyday.

TheMaharaja

Awards
Tiny doses (20mcg for males), of clen every other day can actually be ok during pct due to the nutrient partitioning effect observed with clen. HOWEVER, true nutrient partitioners are much better at this role.

ManBeast
Got a link? Sounds pretty interesting.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't offhand, but I do know that the nutrient partitioning in clen is mostly theorized at as to why it shows some anti-catabolic effects. I used 20mcg eod in a pct years ago with no ill effects. This was before OTC nutrient partitioners though, so given that those are easily available now, I'm going with need2slin in my next pct lol.

ManBeast