Suggestions for PCT after Superdrol

monkeyboy

Awards
Would like some feedback and thoughts on my PCT. I'm going to run superdrol for 25 to 30 days (depending on sides). All my previous PCT cycles consisted of using Nolva only. After all the research I've done now, I've decided on running Erase and DAA along with the Nolva. I will run my PCT cycle as follows:

Beginning on day 1 PCT, I will run:
Nolva @40mg for the first week and 20mg for weeks 2 through 4
DAA @6g/day for the first 3 weeks and down to 3g/day for another 4 weeks (for a total of 7 weeks)

Starting week 3, I will add:
Erase at 2 caps/day for 45 days (1 bottle)

I couldn't find a definitive answer whether to start Erase at the same time with the nolva and DAA or later on in PCT. Some preferred at the same time and some preferred 2 weeks after. I'm going for 2 weeks after so that it runs a little longer after I've ended the DAA (that way it controls any high levels of estrogen and cortisol.)

Also, I have read a lot of very good things about Anabeta and Endosurge. I'm strongly considering adding those to my PCT. If so, at what points would those 2 be more ideal to add? Or would that be too much to add to my PCT?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Start erase in week 2 or 3 and run it 3/3/3/2/1 to taper it down as well.

Anabeta and Endosurge are completely different products. Anabeta is a non-hormonal anabolic, and Endosurge is a natural test optimizer.

ManBeast

Husker89

Banned
Awards
How do you feeel about NTBMS bridge product with fadogia agrestis?

Anabeta and Endosurge are completely different products. Anabeta is a non-hormonal anabolic, and Endosurge is a natural test optimizer.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Bridge is solid as well.

ManBeast

monkeyboy

Awards

ManBeast
Thanks for the input ManBeast! I hadn't thought of tapering the Erase, but I will definitely do so! My only concern at 3 caps/day would be getting dry joints. I'll see how my body reacts to it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Once you are in PCT, there should be a solid amount of estrogen in your body for the 3 caps to be ok. If not, run it at 2, and then taper to 1. the taper is really important to help prevent a hard estrogen rebound after you finish the SERM.

ManBeast

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Manbeast has you covered here

Husker89

Banned
Awards
WHat is anabeta btw and is it legit?

Once you are in PCT, there should be a solid amount of estrogen in your body for the 3 caps to be ok. If not, run it at 2, and then taper to 1. the taper is really important to help prevent a hard estrogen rebound after you finish the SERM.

ManBeast