Love handles in PCT.. WTF!

TheMaharaja

Awards
I increased my calories, but Ive been pretty clean about my diet. I also added creatine during pct. Could this be a possible cause of these ****ing love handles?

Cycle: Dzine @ 30 for 5 weeks, and trenazone 1/1.5/2/2/3

Im in week 3 of pct, and the plan is 20/20/10/10 nolva, and i began retain yesterday. I have some aromasin on hand, but not enough...

Should I start adding cardio in? Get rid of the creatine? i JUST noticed the handles today, which is bizarre as I was brahhing it up and admiring myself in the mirror yesterday.

Ive never had love handles before!

Or do I just live with em for the next 2 weeks and begin cutting after PCT?

Thanks...

Edit: I cant tell if Im overstating..just seems to be some additional fat on the side... i had stomach flab before from all this bulking, but now its just a bit more and i can sort of seeing it going around the back if you know what i mean... you cant see it in even a tight t-shirt. (talking to myself but also trying to give you a picture)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
mind if i ask why you added creatine for pct? why not take it everyday all year?

TheMaharaja

Awards
mind if i ask why you added creatine for pct? why not take it everyday all year?
I read about people doing it during PCT just to help with some strength gains, to help them keep lifting heavy and maintain the gains. I also never really had an interest in it. And lastly, (and this one is LOL worthy), I didnt want to add more **** to my liver/kidneys.

Any thoughts on my situation though?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well since you increased you cals how far above maint. are you?

TheMaharaja

Awards
Assuming you dont burn that off/ build muscle with those calories, you will be gaining around a pound of fat every 4-5 days
****, thats pretty nuts... ill begin doing cardio... ive been hitting the weights equally hard during pct though.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
****, thats pretty nuts... ill begin doing cardio... ive been hitting the weights equally hard during pct though.
I doubt the handles were caused by the excess calories as epi/ halo are good for leaning and would easily handle the cals. With all due respect, are you sure they were not there all along?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Might be due to the rise of cortisol and estrogen.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
he's taking in the excess calories during pct, not on cycle.

ManBeast

TheMaharaja

Awards
I doubt the handles were caused by the excess calories as epi/ halo are good for leaning and would easily handle the cals. With all due respect, are you sure they were not there all along?
I was using D-zine/Trenazone, not epi. XD no offense taken, but the handles were not there until last few days (or so i noticed), definitely not more than a week ago. some flab on stomach, for sure.

I guess i overcalculated the amount of calories i needed for bulking, but i guess i got the most out of my cycle too...

ive been using retain and vitamin c since week 3 began, and plan on doing cardio 3 times a week...hope this is a good start...