Havoc cycle time, PLEASE look over pct!!

J

JMD199123

Awards
Alright been doing my research and ready to get in on a 4 week RPN Havoc cycle. Please let me know what you think, going to start ordering supplies here soon (PCT first of course) and hopefully get going beginning of March.

Cycle:
30/30/30/30
MultiV, Fish Oil, Saw Palmetto, Hawthorne Berries, Fenugeek, Liver support
Cyto Gainer (tough for me to put on weight)
Cycle Assist??

PCT:
Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25
All the vitamins listed above ^^^^^
Creatine (most likely bsn cellmass)
Preworkout
Estro Blocker: 6-oxo?????? Was thinking maybe LG Sciences Form-x?????
Natty Test Booster: OTC supplement from a store / sustain alpha spray (which would be better?)
Was wondering what thoughts for supplements like LG Sciences HCG Complete, GH-Enerate and I-GH-I would be to incorperate in PCT.

Definitely wanna be safe on my PCT so wanted to get input before I made things final and started purchasing items. Thanks for the help in advance. Looking to put on atleast 5-10 solid pounds and definitely willing to put in the work to get that!!!! Aint nothing to it but to do it!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You'll want higher doses of clomid even though epistane is mild (100,50,50,25). An estro blocker is definitely a good thing, DAA is the "key" test raiser IMHO, everything else is just icing at that point.

ManBeast

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd run Havoc for 6 weeks, personally. I'd also up the dose, though go based on what you experience. I ran Epi-Strong and ended up at 60mg (45-60mg seems to be the sweet spot for most, with most noticing little to nothing at 30mg). Like I said, though, don't just jump into it and as long as you're having good gains at 30, then roll with it.

M

MethylMig

Awards
You'll want higher doses of clomid even though epistane is mild (100,50,50,25). An estro blocker is definitely a good thing, DAA is the "key" test raiser IMHO, everything else is just icing at that point.

ManBeast
^^^^ what he said. IMHO no need for any natty test boosters (the icing); run the clomid first and then DAA. there is no need to be using them at the same time they both raise natural test via similar pathways. one of them being through an increase in leutinizing hormone; although DAA is more diret in that aspect given that Clomid is a synthetic estro with agonist/antagonist characteristics. the dosage wouldnt need to be so high either as i wouldnt expect epithio to be tremendously supprsive at that dose. do something like 50mg for a month and then run daa @ 3-6g for a month and your test would probably end up at base if not slightly elevated than pre-cycle.

J

JMD199123

Awards
Alright. Clomid, Estro blocker and test booster should all do work tho to get the boys going again? definitely dont want any mishaps on the PCT side

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yep, that's the new modern trifecta of PCT.

ManBeast

J

JMD199123

Awards
An estro blocker is definitely a good thing, DAA is the "key" test raiser IMHO, everything else is just icing at that point.
Use the DAA as a natty test booster you think then throw in LG Sciences Form-x as an estro blocker??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sure, it seems like a nice AI. Can it be tapered down though?

ManBeast

J

JMD199123

Awards
Sure, it seems like a nice AI. Can it be tapered down though?
Yeah I believe so. It's in caps.

Also,
What about using fitness enterprise humanofort instead as a natty test booster? i have been hearing people have been getting very good results restarting libido with this so i was thinking about using this as my tbooster instead.
what do u guys think?

M

MethylMig

Awards
Yeah I believe so. It's in caps.

Also,
What about using fitness enterprise humanofort instead as a natty test booster? i have been hearing people have been getting very good results restarting libido with this so i was thinking about using this as my tbooster instead.
what do u guys think?
seems very promising ; heres a little paraphrasing on what benefits the main ingredient is prospected to have..

Standardized proteic embryo extract

Ingredient description: a natural protein preparation obtained by extraction from the avian embryo. It was registered by Romanian Ministry of Health as a food additive (order 87/20.08 1993) and in its capsular form)

Examination of both pre-clinic and clinic files showed that the preparation contains, oligopeptides (biostimulators able to cross the digestive barrier), essential amino acids, and trace elements(iron, copper, cobalt, selenium, zinc).

Naturally occurring identified growth factors include avian (chicken), IGF, FGF, NGF, EPF, GTCP. Each of these growth factors has specific soluble receptors with a rather low molecular weight.

DOGtor Rx™ is a mixture of growth factors naturally balanced by differentiation factors. The presence of different ion factors eliminates the secondary effects of growth factors and especially cancer cell promotion.

Micronuclei and Ames test assessments showed also the non-mutagenicity of the preparation. Experimental and clinical test performed on animals revealed that chicken embryo extract induces a highly significant increase in urinary total 17-ks-oh and 17-ks-s. All this data certifies the adrenoocortical function stimulation in both males and females and supports the classification of chicken embryo extract as an adaptogenic ingredient.

Administration of DOGtor Rx™ helps to promote the following:

Biochemical, endrocrinological and immunological:
Decreased the formation of lipid peroxides (as consequence of free radicals) and by increasing the antioxidative pool.
Regulated the adaptation of the body by increasing 17-ketosteroids
Increased Testosterone
Increase DHEA
Normalized aldosterone
Normalized Cortisol
Increased spermatogenesis
Clinically the following observations were observed:
Improve sleep quality
Improvement in depression and anxiety

let us know how it goes JMD i got this info with a quick google search all credit is due to ctrl-c + ctrl-v =)