REcovering my lost libido

IgottheFalcon

Awards
So i finsihed my cycle tren/epi around the begining of november and took a pct of nolva,titanium and erase. Found out about a week and half into pct i was dosing nolva wrong because it was liquid so at that point i gave up on it barely using any of the vial, followed titanium completley and erase for the most part but started missing doses towards the end. Now months later my libido is pretty low, low desire for sex trouble getting or keeping it up etc. Question is is it too late to start going back and using the nolva properly with the rest of my erase, will that have a positive effect on the libido or do nothing? Going to the doc soon to get full blood results too. I have the nolva i just dont know if theres a point in taking it this late

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i finsihed my cycle tren/epi around the begining of november and took a pct of nolva,titanium and erase. Found out about a week and half into pct i was dosing nolva wrong because it was liquid so at that point i gave up on it barely using any of the vial, followed titanium completley and erase for the most part but started missing doses towards the end. Now months later my libido is pretty low, low desire for sex trouble getting or keeping it up etc. Question is is it too late to start going back and using the nolva properly with the rest of my erase, will that have a positive effect on the libido or do nothing? Going to the doc soon to get full blood results too. I have the nolva i just dont know if theres a point in taking it this late

You might have to restart yourself with Clomid.... Look up Power PCT in google. If you going to see the doc though, don't take anything and see where your levels are.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Nolva has been known to be a libido killer in some, clomid or torem should help

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you truly have low test at this point a clomid restart along with some DAA should help you out. Stopping the nolva was not smart..

ManBeast

bulky

bulky

Awards
Yeah, stopping the Nolva was a bad move. In theory, you can just take Nolva alone and dump all that extra OTC and still recover fine. It's only been a few months since your last cycle so hopefully Clomid and DAA will save you. Good luck.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The OTC pct stuff is just to help hold on to gains IMO. The SERM is there to get your hormones leveled back up after being suppressed.

bossbaker

Awards
So if my libido is low pre the cycle im on now would clomid be a better ptc choice?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If your libido is low pre-cycle you might want to get bloods done now to see where you stand.

ManBeast

bossbaker

Awards
i had blood work done about six months ago and the doctor said i have low t around 200 when it should be near 800 i got prescribed some testosterone 3 percent which seemed to do the trick. When i came off from it i was fine for a couple months but now the libido has tapered down again. I'm about to start a cycle of epistane but was wondering if clomid or novla would be a better pct since my libido is already low.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Why aren't you still on TRT from the doc?

ManBeast

bossbaker

Awards
lost my job and insurance / moved to a new city

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, sorry to hear that. You might want to consider looking into the TRS stack as well from Primordial Performance. It has a lot of promising compounds for restarting. In theory, clomid would be the best SERM to attempt a restart after a cycle, but there are a lot more variables in the equation, and the TRS addresses these all.

ManBeast

bossbaker

Awards
Manbeast do you think TRS from pp would be enough for pct after an epistane cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I am hesitant to say it is ok to pct without having a SERM, but it does have a lot of the ingredients needed for a proper pct.

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To expand on what manbeast said, the TRS is great for cortisol (endoamp max) and general health with the trans and toco 8. I would not use it for pct though. Unless accompanied by a SERM. I have seen some who use an AI and injectable peptides as pct but that's something I have very little knowledge of and no experience.

bossbaker

Awards
10-4 i got some novladex on hand and im gonna look into the TRS ill keep u posted in a few weeks and let ya know if it worked

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
10-4 i got some novladex on hand and im gonna look into the TRS ill keep u posted in a few weeks and let ya know if it worked
Nolva, as I think I already said, has been known to hurt libido...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, clomid is the one that is used for re-starting a male's production.

ManBeast

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Yes, clomid is the one that is used for re-starting a male's production.

ManBeast
Have there been any studies done on the use of torem for restarting too? I'm seeing such a surge in popularity for torem lately, considering picking some up for my next pct instead of nolva.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Have there been any studies done on the use of torem for restarting too? I'm seeing such a surge in popularity for torem lately, considering picking some up for my next pct instead of nolva.
Torem is similar to clomid, just easier on the liver

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I thought torem was a nolva metabolite.

ManBeast

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
I'm not an expert I just don't think it kills libido like nolva

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Agreed there from what I'm reading. I just don't know if it acts as a fertility compound directly, or exerts its effects more indrectly like nolva.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
But if I were this guy I would use clomid cause that's more for testosterone issues like libido, nolva is for estrogen issues like gyno. Used in conjunction is an ideal pct but nolva alone will shut off good estrogen leading to negative side effects.

bossbaker

Awards
i got some coming ill letcha know if it helps i beileve it'll do the trick