Is an A.I needed with a Serm?

paulalan

paulalan

Awards
I'm about to start a H-Drol cycle next week. A lot of people have different opinions on what SERM to use. My question is, do you need to take an A.I as well as a SERM, or is the SERM on it's own okay? I've got some Torem on hand for my PCT, just wondering if I needed to pick that up before I start my cycle. I appreciate the help and information in advance.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
An AI is more to control bloat/halt gyno (from estrogen) if it pops up. A Serm is for gettin your boys up and running again after a cycle. One is required, the other is nice to have on hand.

ManBeast

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
An AI is more to control bloat/halt gyno (from estrogen) if it pops up. A Serm is for gettin your boys up and running again after a cycle. One is required, the other is nice to have on hand.

ManBeast
Spot on!

Also, unless issues require its use, an a.i. has a tendency to dry your joints out from the estrogen drop, especially during pct... This makes lifting and life miserable!

paulalan

paulalan

Awards
isn't there something you can take to help lubricate your joints?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
For joints I take Glucosamine/Chondroiton/MSM/Curcumin (as staples as arthritis runs in my family)
For tendons there is Cissus

ManBeast

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SERMs only prevent E from binding to the Er, they don't inhibit estrogen creation and typically increase it.

Because of this pairing an AI during PCT is, in my opinion, perfect. Some people have reported rebounding of estrogen related sides after discontinuing SERMs, so running something like Erase concurrently during PCT would be the best course of action.