PCT Help?

cooley

cooley

Awards
I am about to start the 4th week of my 4 week PH cycle. Should I start mixing in my PCT now or wait until I completely finish the last week of my PH cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
PCT starts when the hormones have cleared your system. Assuming its an oral PH, you'd start your PCT the day after you finish your cycle. What PH did you run and what does your PCT look like?

ManBeast

cooley

cooley

Awards
I am taking Tribol 60 and my PCT is ANS A-Test.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
cooley

cooley

Awards
I am fully aware of what I have been taking. I have been taking a liver and prostate support while running this PH. I am taking 2 pills per day and will start the A-Test next week.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man... High dose superdrol with no SERM.

May The Force be with you.

ManBeast

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Agree with the above. I wouldve had nolva on deck before even starting.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That product is crazy man, and the fact that you've suggestd to use A-test instead of a SERM in other threads is also completly irresponsible.

ManBeast

cooley

cooley

Awards
Appreciate the info guys... This is not my first cycle of a PH so I've been pretty careful during the process. I've taken fish oils and flax seed the entire cycle on top of my liver maxx and prostate support.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I have a bottle of Tribol I was thinking of starting I had liver support lined up but you mention prostate support too... Is that precaution or you think its more on the mandatory side?

I was going to take A-HD and continue on with liver support for PCT...

You guys kind of make me feel like that isn't enough...

Have you taken a cycle of Tribol before?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You do understand that the product you are saying is the basis for your PCT doesn't even claim to do anything to restore your natural gonad function? Not even the company you represent makes such a claim on their own website. It is an AI like erase, but not a SERM, which serves a completely different purpose.

Here's the link to the website for the product again, Please tell me where it says it will restore HPGA function (as this is something that gets shut down incredibly hard by superdrol at any dosage):
http://ansnow.com/a-test

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Me? no, and I'll never touch that stuff until after I've used superdrol by itself as well as the other compounds... These "combo" products are not smart because more isn't always better, nor are all and any of the possible combinations out there.

ManBeast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sd/epi/lmg, another dumb stack, but oh well.

your pct product is just, i'll repeat, just atd, an extremely potent aromatase inhibitor.

it is very stupid to use just an ai for any ONE of these compounds for pct, let alone stacking them. if you have not gotten gyno, then you are on the fast train to it.

i have no idea why someone at the least would not want to run clomid/ai for pct.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
If you asking me I don't have a prescription, and really don't know where to get one, which is why I haven't started it yet...

I was told where I bought the Tribol 60 that A-HD has enough estrogen blockers to do it, they acted like Tribol was no big deal...

The more I read the less I believe them lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Clomid, nolva and torem are also available as Research Chemicals that can be found on google, you might also want to google the places selling them looking for reviews as it is not something we do at this board.

ManBeast

cooley

cooley

Awards
Yea I have been using the same guy for a couple of years now that has always recommended great products to me and although I have got great gains from just 3 weeks of Tribol I'm not sure he nailed that recommendation! Lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying its a bad horrible piece of junk (although if jbry says it is I'm not arguing there), but its just not "smart" to be throwing a bunch of different hormones together in one pill, allows very little dosage control.

ManBeast

cooley

cooley

Awards
I totally get what your saying man... Do you know how many mg of clomid is necessary and for how long?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
For superdrol at 4 weeks i like to see 150/100/100/50 (mg per day, each bracket being 1 week). Stuff is powerful and harsh.

ManBeast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldn't say the compound is junk, but like with another stacked product, you have a strong anabolic/weak androgenic effect (sd) and epi which has a mild anabolic/strong androgenic effect, and then lmg wich is a wet bulker.

sd/stanodrol/lmg would be a good bulking stack, or epi/lmg a nice bulk/recomp stack (if dosed appropriately)

but most companies selling stacked products no little about the compounds they are selling, and less about stacking to get a synergistic effect. they just stick the most powerful popular compounds together and get paid.

I prefer clomid as my serm of choice, and dont feel a need to go over 75mg for my research, but I also use other test boosting products that boost test and creat an anabolic enviroment via different pathways.

using an ai (aromatase inhibitor) only covers one method of increasing test. at the very basic, you would want to use a serm and ai, starting the ai at a low dosage during the 3rd week of the serm.

clomid: week 1-4 50mg
atd: 25-50mg week 3-6
daa: 3g e/d
reduce xt or 7-spray: reomended dosage e/d week 3-6 (idealy you would want to run this all the way, meaning weeks 1-7)
pct assist: rec dosage week 1-4
bridge: rec dosage week 4-7
this would be an ideal pct, and cover all bases, and also what i've found to be the most effective

boags

boags

Awards
A mate asked me about a-hd. Whats a-hd like as a pct?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It looks like an OTC AI, and a rather strong/potent one at that (if it lives up to its claims, I don't feel like digging deep into researching it now).

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I could find about the ingredients in it:

(3s,4s)-4-[(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)methyl]-3-hydroxy-3-[[3-methoxy-4-[(2s,3r,4s,5r,6r)-3, 4,5-trihydroxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxan-2-yl]oxy-phenyl]methyl]oxolan-2-one is tracheloside
Quote:
An anti-estrogenic lignan glycoside, tracheloside, from seeds of Carthamus tinctorius. Yoo HH, Park JH, Kwon SW.
College of Pharmacy and Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea.
Abstract
The lignan glycoside, tracheloside, was isolated from seeds of Carthamus tinctorius (Compositae) as an anti-estrogenic principle against cultured Ishikawa cells by employing a bioassay-linked HPLC-ELSD method. Tracheloside significantly decreased the activity of alkaline phosphatase (AP), an estrogen-inducible marker enzyme, with an IC(50) value of 0.31 microg/ml, a level of inhibition comparable to that of tamoxifen (IC(50) = 0.43 microg/ml).

(2r,3r)-2,3-bis[(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)methyl] butane-1,4-diol;(2r,3r,4s,5s,6r)- 6-(hydroxymethyl)oxane-2,3,4,5-tetrol is Secoisolariciresinol diglycoside which is a flaxseed lignan and phytoestrogen there a few studies on it but nothing impressive.
4-[(e)-2-(3,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethenyl]phenol is a Pterostilbene which is a Stilbenoid, a close cousin of Resveratrol found in grapes.
s)-5-hydroxy-1-(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-3-decanone is Gingerol comes from Ginger, there one study showing how it upregulated depleted testosterone levels in mice with prostate cancer but I didn’t find anything else.
phenethyl(e)-3-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)prop-2-enoate is Caffeic Acid phenethyl ester
Quote:
Phytother Res. 2010 Feb;24(2):295-300.
Caffeic acid phenethyl ester, a component of beehive propolis, is a novel selective estrogen receptor modulator. Jung BI, Kim MS, Kim HA, Kim D, Yang J, Her S, Song YS.
College of Pharmacy, Sookmyung Women’s University, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
Abstract
Caffeic acid phenethyl ester (CAPE) is an active ingredient of beehive propolis with a structure similar to phenolic acid. The estrogenic effects of propolis were previously demonstrated through the activation of an estrogen receptor. To identify the estrogenic properties of propolis, CAPE was evaluated using in vitro and in vivo methods. CAPE showed selective binding affinity to human estrogen receptor beta (hERbeta) rather than hERalpha. CAPE also reduced ERalpha expression in MCF-7 and MDA 231 cells. In the yeast estrogen receptor transcription assay, CAPE produced the transcriptional activity of estrogen-responsive element with EC(50) values of 3.72 x 10(-6) M. CAPE did not increase the growth of MCF-7 estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer cells in doses ranging from 10(-7) to 10(-5) M. In order to understand how CAPE acts in animals, CAPE was tested by a uterotrophic bioassay. Treatment with CAPE (100, 500 mg/kg) did not increase the uterine weight relative to 3 microg/kg 17beta-estradiol treatment. The results indicate that CAPE, which is a selective agonist to hERbeta, but does not show any estrogenic effect on estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer cells and in immature rat uterine tissue, is a potential selective estrogen receptor modulator. (c) 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
So, after some research, I'm going to retract my statement about it being powerful, and just say its an OTC mild AI and mild mild mild possible SERM

ManBeast

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Piss off the oral n just pin u *****!better results and half the risk!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
T

Test

Awards
Pct help

I'm 20 years old and I way 180 I'm taking bio test 400 it has decanate 200mg isocapoated 30mg phenylpropionate 40mg propionate 30mg cypionate 50mg enanthate 50mg 400mg all together I've been taking 400mg a week for ten weeks I'm comin up on my last shot in a week and I was curious on how the pct worked I'm new to this hole thing and did a **** ton of research and nothing answers my qeustion? Cause my first cycle I took a guy said for my first one take just deca 300 and ull be fine and u don't need a pct and I didn't use one and everybody say that that guy was full of **** so all the true facts help

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*facepalm*

Firstly, you are too goddamn young to be f*cking yourself over like this... and yes, I said f*cking yourself over.

So just because some dude says its ok to do something you put it in a needle and stick it in your body without any f*cking independent research, and then come all scared and begging for help?

The decanote ester in the compound you are using will take 2 weeks to clear your system properly. so that means 2 weeks after your last injection you need to start SERM therapy with your choice of nolva, clomid, or torem (available as Research Chemicals). In your case, since you did a previous cycle with zero PCT, I'm going to lean towards clomid as as sole/base with nolva possibly on top of it if you wish to keep the dose low on the clomid.

You should also suppliment your pct with the following OTC compounds:

DAA
Erase

Run the SERM(s) of your choice for 6 weeks, dose will be dependent on what you get.
DAA should start 1 week before you start the SERM therapy at a half dose, then run it full dose for 7 weeks.
Erase should be started when you start the SERM and tapered down alongside the SERM.

And know this, you have been incredibly stupid and could have caused permanent irreversible damage to yourself.

ManBeast

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Wtf... I just don't get how guys don't do research this day and age... I would understand not knowing basics of cycling 10ish years ago, cause I was one of those idiots who had no clue what pct was.. but now... I mean come on people, use focking Google....

Raymondowsley

Raymondowsley

Awards
Lol......wow! I'm in here at least ten times a day and there is about a minimum of three of these threads. Poor Manbeast maybe just not respond to these anymore I can just see your face as your typing...Hahaha. I've yet to do a cycle because I'm taking as much time to read and educate myself. I think rule number one is to have everything on hand before you start. Not oh sh** I'm almost done and I dont know what a PCT is. Some funny sh**!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I think it would be nice to let Darwin have his way...

ManBeast

cooley

cooley

Awards
Lol......wow! I'm in here at least ten times a day and there is about a minimum of three of these threads. Poor Manbeast maybe just not respond to these anymore I can just see your face as your typing...Hahaha. I've yet to do a cycle because I'm taking as much time to read and educate myself. I think rule number one is to have everything on hand before you start. Not oh sh** I'm almost done and I dont know what a PCT is. Some funny sh**!!!
I'm glad you are so f***ing smart and know everything about supplements!! D-Bag

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I'm glad you are so f***ing smart and know everything about supplements!! D-Bag
Don't rage out on him he never said he knows everything. he's stating the truth about how people get into cycles without any research and regret their decision. it's a serious issue because those idiots who are uneducated on steroids are the reason why you hear the horror stories. "safer" cycling is possible with a thorough understanding of the supplements. Do some research if you care about your body at all. you made yourself look like a d bag

Raymondowsley

Raymondowsley

Awards
I said I've yet to do a cycle, so how is that translated into knowing everything. Wise up buddy, its your body and you should respect it enough to do your due diligence...

boags

boags

Awards
To much testosterone floating around these anabolic forums. Ha