PCT Help?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Wtf... I just don't get how guys don't do research this day and age... I would understand not knowing basics of cycling 10ish years ago, cause I was one of those idiots who had no clue what pct was.. but now... I mean come on people, use focking Google....
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...

2. Lol......wow! I'm in here at least ten times a day and there is about a minimum of three of these threads. Poor Manbeast maybe just not respond to these anymore I can just see your face as your typing...Hahaha. I've yet to do a cycle because I'm taking as much time to read and educate myself. I think rule number one is to have everything on hand before you start. Not oh sh** I'm almost done and I dont know what a PCT is. Some funny sh**!!!
    Raymond Owsley
    [email protected]
    •   

3. Sometimes I think it would be nice to let Darwin have his way...

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

4. Quote Originally Posted by Raymondowsley
    Lol......wow! I'm in here at least ten times a day and there is about a minimum of three of these threads. Poor Manbeast maybe just not respond to these anymore I can just see your face as your typing...Hahaha. I've yet to do a cycle because I'm taking as much time to read and educate myself. I think rule number one is to have everything on hand before you start. Not oh sh** I'm almost done and I dont know what a PCT is. Some funny sh**!!!
    I'm glad you are so f***ing smart and know everything about supplements!! D-Bag

5. Quote Originally Posted by cooley

I'm glad you are so f***ing smart and know everything about supplements!! D-Bag
    Don't rage out on him he never said he knows everything. he's stating the truth about how people get into cycles without any research and regret their decision. it's a serious issue because those idiots who are uneducated on steroids are the reason why you hear the horror stories. "safer" cycling is possible with a thorough understanding of the supplements. Do some research if you care about your body at all. you made yourself look like a d bag

6. I said I've yet to do a cycle, so how is that translated into knowing everything. Wise up buddy, its your body and you should respect it enough to do your due diligence...
    Raymond Owsley
    [email protected]

7. To much testosterone floating around these anabolic forums. Ha