tamoxifen citrate questions

natedogg2525

Awards
I have a bottle of tamoxifen citrate 30ml. My question is with guidence from all of you out there is how much do I use during my PCT? Do I have enough? Or do I need more? It came with a dropper for oral use. Or do I begin a few weeks before my cycle of test prop is done? Any help. Much appreciated guys. Thank you

Cheif

Awards
What is the mg/ml ratio?

Dose it around 40/40/20/20 or 40/40/40/40
Some people like to stretch it out to 5 or 6 weeks.
It is all about personal preference.
I'd go 4 to 5.

Start it 3 days after your last injection.

natedogg2525

Awards
I got it from the advertisment banner above on this website. Purity solutions. I. believe the mg/ml ratio is 20. It says on the bottle 30ml and then on the front it says 20mg/30ml

Cheif

Awards
I got it from the advertisment banner above on this website. Purity solutions. I. believe the mg/ml ratio is 20. It says on the bottle 30ml and then on the front it says 20mg/30ml
I would probably pick up 2 bottles man.

If you were to go the 40/40/40/40 route, all together you'd need 60ml.

2 servings of 20mg a day would last you 15 days if you were to use one bottle. Hence, half of a cycle.
I would pick some up man.
You never want to run out of your SERM before hand, because then you're just fuked.

natedogg2525

Awards
O I get it... cool. Ya. Another bottle it is. Thanks for the help. I was like wtf? So for ever ml there is 20mg. And the bottle is 30ml so if I dosed 20mg a day... that would only get me 14 days. Gotcha. I'm on a 8 to 10 test prop cycle though. So do i need 8 weeks worth then? Or just the 40/40/40/40? And that's 40mg a week rightright?

natedogg2525

Awards
Just read your old post too. Nevermind the last question. I'm a dumbass sometimes.

Cheif

Awards
Bahaha its all good man.

Yeah, but alot of people like to stretch there nolva out to 5 or 6 weeks.

But its up to you man, depends on how youre feeling on week 4.
Well best of luck bro, glad i could be of service.