Looking for some direct info about a new cycle...

paulalan

paulalan

Awards
So I'm about to start a cycle of Helladrol in about a week. I've been working out for a few years and deciced to go the PH route for some much needed extra mass.

preload with milk thistle
Cycle: Helladrol 50/75/75/100/100
Forged liver support
Forma (starting week 4)
Test Booster
whey, creatine, multi-vitamin

PCT: Forged PCT Assist
Forma (continuing)
whey, creatine, multi-vitamin.

Looking for feedback on if this is solid or if I should add Nolva or Clomid? I don't know if there's a reputable place to find something similar because I heard AG-Guys liquid nolva isn't the greatest. Any feedback is much appreciated.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Move the test booster to pct and spend some time finding a serm online. Hdrol can be done without a serm for some people with a really solid pct, but it would be more than what you have. And no guarantees you won't need the serm anyways. Just google serm research chemicals. Find retailers. Google the retailers with key words like legit, review, reliable, scam, and such to see what people may say about them on the net. I reccomend even if trying to do an OTC pct that one has a serm on hand.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
x2 on what copycat said (oh the irony...)

ManBeast

paulalan

paulalan

Awards
my bad...i meant the test booster to be with my PCT

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
paulalan

paulalan

Awards
how about hcg? is that something i should make part of my PCT or is what I got going enough if I add a SERM?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
HCG for during cycle, SERM for PCT.

ManBeast

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And you won't be running your cycle long enough to have the real need to add in hcg

paulalan

paulalan

Awards
I hear all the time that hcg is a necessary thing. You think if I stick with what I've got and just add a SERM for PCT I'd be cool?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
HCG is needed for longer cycles, 6 weeks and less I don't even consider it personally. 8-10 is the "grey" area and 12+ is the "needed" IMHO.

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Move the test booster to pct and spend some time finding a serm online. Hdrol can be done without a serm for some people with a really solid pct, but it would be more than what you have. And no guarantees you won't need the serm anyways. Just google serm research chemicals. Find retailers. Google the retailers with key words like legit, review, reliable, scam, and such to see what people may say about them on the net. I reccomend even if trying to do an OTC pct that one has a serm on hand.
Yup, I ran Hdrol with a SERM. A friend ran it w/o. We both came back fine. He had some extra boost as he ran some formastane in his PCT and I just stuck with Fadogia.
He had a SERM on hand but just never used it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how well did you keep your gains?
Well.... it was my first cycle and I cut in PCT.... i ended up a lot bigger cut up, but I definitely lost all my strength gains... which were incredible. The cut took some muscle but I still was bigger in PCT after cutting than I was at the start of the cycle. Leaner too.

paulalan

paulalan

Awards
I'm going to add Torem to my PCT

day 1-4: 120mg
day 5-14: 90mg
day 15-21: 60mg
day 22-28: 30mg

does this sound decent

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to add Torem to my PCT

day 1-4: 120mg
day 5-14: 90mg
day 15-21: 60mg
day 22-28: 30mg

does this sound decent
For something like Hdrol I would prolly dose 120 for the first 2 days then finish 90/60/60/30.

The 120 gives a good jump start but Hdrol isn't as suppressive as some others out there and serms also hit the liver. So I like the jump start and then back off.