superdrol pct questions

crispycale

Awards
is there anything over the counter that I can stack with erase to sub as a pct? Nolva is expensivee

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If nolva is expensive, try clomid.

If clomid is expensive, try torem.

If torem is expensive, don't run the cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get enough of a SERM for $30, the cycle if ran properly will cost you $200 more than likely with everything. IF that is not in your budget, you aren't ready foor it. Save up and do it right.

crispycale

Awards
where I'm from 4 weeks ov Nolva is 80 alone

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol is one of the ph/steroids I would NOT want to try to run an OTC pct. if OTC is what you are dead set on then I suggest looking into running a mild compound. But then the cost of buying that would put you back into this dilemma I guess. How about holding out a little longer and saving till you can afford. Or keep searching teh interwebz for a better price. They are out there.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where I'm from 4 weeks ov Nolva is 80 alone
I would run Clomid and it can be had for cheaper, if need be just PM and I will pass on a trusted source.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreeing with all the advice in here; there is NO reason to not use a SERM with a SD steroid, not PH cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
OTC PCT will cost you just as much if not more and be less effective IMHO. Superdrol is serious business.

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OTC PCT will cost you just as much if not more and be less effective IMHO. Superdrol is serious business.

ManBeast
This.
Ever since buying serms (even expensive places), it is much cheaper than trying to make up for it all by making an OTC pct strong.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
bulky

bulky

Awards
And that's with mild products too.

Superdrol ain't mild OP, so use a serm for pct.

If you insist on not using a serm for PCT, i recommend something more mild like low dose Hdrol or do more reading on logs where users have used an OTC for SD pct and try to learn from those logs. You won't find many because you have to be pretty insane to not use a serm, considering the large amount or studies and research showing the effectiveness of Serms on HPTA recovery and the lack of studies done on OTC products for suppressive cycles.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Freeze your sperm.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Not to beat a dead horse but why would you risk a grocery list of side effects and loosing all you have gained just to save a few bucks? There are alot of people who wish they could have had a series of people tell them to use a serm. No serm no cycle. You dont want to be another good example of what not to do.

Roniboney

Awards
This.
Ever since buying serms (even expensive places), it is much cheaper than trying to make up for it all by making an OTC pct strong.

Exactly.Run it safely.DOn't chance your arm saying I feel recovered form OTC products.Some OTC products do help you to recover fine but that would be H-drol or Epistane,Superdrol needs a SERM. Like someone above me said its pretty much as powerful as some AAS so treat it like an AAS.

Get a SERM.Honestly they don't cost a lot,50-70$ and protect yourself.Simple as.If your not going to do this then don't cycle

SoJoocy

Awards
Honestly the last thing you get in your stash to start your cycle, should be the PH, all support/pct supps beforehand, le sigh.