Advice/Help with regards to PCT

Dalvan

Awards
Hello everyone,

First and foremost I wanted to express that I am new to this site and new to the world of anabolics. I apologize ahead of time but I am a newbie when it comes to this stuff. My workout buddy introduced me to anabolics for the first time and we are now on our third week of our first Double Dragon MX 75 cycle. He has had his fair share of issues from careless mistakes in the past but I trust he knows what he is talking about. We are both new to MX 75 so any info on the product would be helpful (ie...how powerful/mild it is and if there is anything I should know or keep an eye on for). In addition, my main reason for coming here is to seek more expert advice. Since I am so new to this I have had to go off my friends word on everything and the only PCT product I have been able to get my hands on it PCT Assist by Competitive Edge Labs. My question is will this product alone be effort for my PCT or do I need another product to stack with it? I know PCT is important to lower estrogen levels but I was unsure if this product will do that. It does say so on the bottle; just that it helps enhance natural test. levels during PCT. I was hoping someone would be willing to help out a new guy and help point me in the right direction. Thank you and I am sorry ahead of time if I have already made a fool of myself somehow. Hope to hear from someone soon!

datnewnew

Awards
How old are you first of all?

You probably should have done some research before accepting a compound from your buddy (who you mention has had problems in the past) and blindly taking it. Hormonal substances can really be nasty if you aren't prepared for them. But enough of that, just do your research extensively next time to keep yourself safe.

You're taking Methoxygonadiene (aka Max LMG). It's a non methylated progestin that's known to be a "wet bulker". Hopefully you're eating a lot to get the most out of this compound.

My advice would be to acquire a SERM asap. If you don't know what this is then research it and how to use it during post cycle because CEL PCT alone is not sufficient. There is so much information on this forum so just take a couple hours and read. Good luck.

Dalvan

Awards
I am 26. You are right I probably should have done some research and such before hand but I guess I took a leap of faith. I feel I eat enough but that is good to know that I need to keep my consumption up.

Since this is my first time using this stuff I personally have not felt anything different regarding myself. Sure I have been lifting more but nothing incredible. One could chalk that up to normal muscle increase. There are times where I wonder if it is making a difference since I do not feel different physiologically at all. No side effects or anything out of the ordinary. Also, the past week or so I have thrown in Milk Thistle to make my girl happy. Will that have any kind of effect besides helping my liver keep up?

As for regards towards the SERM once I get it should I take it one or two weeks before my cycle ends? I have heard both so I was not sure which to go with. Thank you very much for your help. If I have any further questions do you mind if I contact you in the future kind sir?

Did some looking around and ran across a product called Forma Stanzol. A lot of people say it is pretty good. I was unsure if it was a topical cream or if it was a injection. Think it was a cream but was curious if you knew anything about this. Also, will this work for the SERM you were mentioning?

Also, heard about another product by the name of Sustain Alpha. Another topical cream. They both look pretty similar and I believe they will both give similar effects but would prefer some advice from someone who would know more.

I would love to get my hands on some Nolva or Chim but I cannot find where to buy them anywhere and I do not know how much they run. Also, I am unsure if these are needed or not.

Last edited:

datnewnew

Awards
I am 26. You are right I probably should have done some research and such before hand but I guess I took a leap of faith. I feel I eat enough but that is good to know that I need to keep my consumption up.

Since this is my first time using this stuff I personally have not felt anything different regarding myself. Sure I have been lifting more but nothing incredible. One could chalk that up to normal muscle increase. There are times where I wonder if it is making a difference since I do not feel different physiologically at all. No side effects or anything out of the ordinary. Also, the past week or so I have thrown in Milk Thistle to make my girl happy. Will that have any kind of effect besides helping my liver keep up?

Milk thistle is a good choice for your liver. I don't believe it has any other effects though.

As for regards towards the SERM once I get it should I take it one or two weeks before my cycle ends? I have heard both so I was not sure which to go with. Thank you very much for your help. If I have any further questions do you mind if I contact you in the future kind sir?

You should start your SERM the day after your last dose of the pro-hormone. Yup, you can contact me.

Did some looking around and ran across a product called Forma Stanzol. A lot of people say it is pretty good. I was unsure if it was a topical cream or if it was a injection. Think it was a cream but was curious if you knew anything about this. Also, will this work for the SERM you were mentioning?

Also, heard about another product by the name of Sustain Alpha. Another topical cream. They both look pretty similar and I believe they will both give similar effects but would prefer some advice from someone who would know more.

I would love to get my hands on some Nolva or Chim but I cannot find where to buy them anywhere and I do not know how much they run. Also, I am unsure if these are needed or not.
Ok it's good to see that you've done some more research. The formastanzol and sustain alpha are good products but are not SERMs. Nolva and Clomid ARE SERMs and would be very beneficial to have for your PCT. As for where to get them, I can't give you a direct source, but google is your friend.
Good luck

Dalvan

Awards
Awesome! Thank you very much for all your help. My buddy has some Inhibit E that he is going to let me use. I figured that and PCT Assist would be a good combo. Would those two be good enough for my PCT? I got your message and thank you for that. However, if Inhibit E would work then that would say me some money. lol But if I do need the other stuff then I will go with that since it is better for my health.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You can normally find websites that review sources and that is a good place to start on your serm search.