My PCT progress thus far (inline with normal expectations?)

dialtone

Awards
It has been 7 days since I started PCT for my 14-week test/var cycle. Going into PCT I was at 87Kg, almost immediately I went to 86Kg then held there until today where I am just about down to 85Kg. I am fairly certain that the weight that I dropped was water as I am noticing that I am a lot more cut right now... a lot more definition and vascularity. Also, my strength has held and even gone up in some places.

Is this par for course of what you bros experience? When and how much weight do you usually drop during PCT?

My PCT stack:

HCGen was run in the weeks leading up to PCT (will run the real stuff next time!)

Day1 300mg clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Day 2-11 100mg clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Day12-21 50mg clomid + 20mg Nolvadex

PES Erase - 1 cap @ 7am/11am/3pm for 30 days
Unleashed - 3 caps @ 7am for 30 days
DAA - 3g @ 7am for 30 days

MOAR CALORIES!

Post PCT:

Bridge - 3 caps @ 7am/11am/3pm until next cycle
DAA - 3g @ 7am until next cycle

Sides/effects (so far)

- Some pimples on my shoulders
- Very slight headache during mid-mornings sometimes
- My boys are def larger and dropped back down, but not back to original size yet

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
100 mg of clomid is seems like to much to me. also, your only doing a 3 week pct after a 14 week cycle? most usually do at least 4 weeks of pct even just for a 4 week cycle.

did you already start the erase or are you starting that later into pct? i would probably start the erase 2 weeks into pct and begin to taper down the erase dose for a couple weeks after finishing the serms in order to avoid estro rebound.

how were the gains on your cycle?

other then that, pct progress sounds pretty typical

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
lower your dose of clomid to 50 now. you have been on a high dose for long enough. Also drop the nolva down to 10mg in a couple more days, go 10mg for a wk and drop it....you dont need 2 serms at decent doses for your whole pct.

Use erase 0/2/3/2/2/1.

dialtone

Awards
100 mg of clomid is seems like to much to me. also, your only doing a 3 week pct after a 14 week cycle? most usually do at least 4 weeks of pct even just for a 4 week cycle.

did you already start the erase or are you starting that later into pct? i would probably start the erase 2 weeks into pct and begin to taper down the erase dose for a couple weeks after finishing the serms in order to avoid estro rebound.

how were the gains on your cycle?

other then that, pct progress sounds pretty typical
Thanks for the feedback... I did figure for 30 days actually, I think I just copy+paste from an older version of my notes. Also, I gained 12kg while on cycle... started at 75kg.

dialtone

Awards
Also, I did start Erase day 1 of PCT following the instructions I saw about starting at 3 caps and dialing it down if noticing any sides. Seeing as how I have been running Erase for a week so far... should I just stop now and wait another week to start up again OR just continue and start to taper down from where I am right now?

dialtone

Awards
lower your dose of clomid to 50 now. you have been on a high dose for long enough. Also drop the nolva down to 10mg in a couple more days, go 10mg for a wk and drop it....you dont need 2 serms at decent doses for your whole pct.

Use erase 0/2/3/2/2/1.
Thanks for this... updated in my calendar!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Also, I did start Erase day 1 of PCT following the instructions I saw about starting at 3 caps and dialing it down if noticing any sides. Seeing as how I have been running Erase for a week so far... should I just stop now and wait another week to start up again OR just continue and start to taper down from where I am right now?
its ok that you already started it, the important thing is that you slowly taper down the dosage for the first couple weeks after finishing the serm

dialtone

Awards
Ack! Down to 83kg now... sucks balls! haha

I have been taking my meds properly and eating like a friggin' horse... just can't keep the weight on.