Pmag Cycle PCT - What do I actually need

NonyaBidness

Awards
I'm gearing up for a PMag cycle sometime after the new year. I'm in the process of amassing my cycle materials and I'm wondering about Cycle and PCT accessories. I will be preloading with Hawthorn Berry (and using throughout) and I'm thinking of getting some Liv 52, but I'm thinking cycle assist might be easier/cheaper.

I (technically) HAVE A SERM (nolva, it's in the mail) and I am interested in DAA during my last cycle week and PCT. Do I need anything aside from that during PCT? I have seen a few products that contain DAA and AI and they look interesting, but because this is Pmag, I don't want to over-suppress my estrogen levels during PCT so that I get a nasty estro rebound. I'm thinking PES Erase or Redefine PCT Black would do the trick. What do I actually need during PCT (besides my SERM and DAA) in a Pmag cycle? A lot of more general information on PCT seems to address much harsher compounds and longer cycles of AAS. I want to keep it simple and effective.

PMag dosed as follows: 50/75/100/100/100
Nolva dosed as follows: 20/20/10/10

michael1851

Banned
Awards
Aorryi can't answer your questions but I had the same plan to start a pmag cycle after the new year.problem is I only have one bottle. Do you know where you can still find some?

liftsalot

Awards
Aorryi can't answer your questions but I had the same plan to start a pmag cycle after the new year.problem is I only have one bottle. Do you know where you can still find some?

I got two bottles for sale on ebay lol, google it there is a ton all over.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Google "lock out pmag 25" they have the CEL and clones.

Yubber

Awards
I'm gearing up for a PMag cycle sometime after the new year. I'm in the process of amassing my cycle materials and I'm wondering about Cycle and PCT accessories. I will be preloading with Hawthorn Berry (and using throughout) and I'm thinking of getting some Liv 52, but I'm thinking cycle assist might be easier/cheaper.

I (technically) HAVE A SERM (nolva, it's in the mail) and I am interested in DAA during my last cycle week and PCT. Do I need anything aside from that during PCT? I have seen a few products that contain DAA and AI and they look interesting, but because this is Pmag, I don't want to over-suppress my estrogen levels during PCT so that I get a nasty estro rebound. I'm thinking PES Erase or Redefine PCT Black would do the trick. What do I actually need during PCT (besides my SERM and DAA) in a Pmag cycle? A lot of more general information on PCT seems to address much harsher compounds and longer cycles of AAS. I want to keep it simple and effective.

PMag dosed as follows: 50/75/100/100/100
Nolva dosed as follows: 20/20/10/10
If this is your first cycle I would not run the p-mag above 75mg ED. But either Liv. 52 or Cycle Assist will work. Some claim the milk thistle in the Cycle Assist will hurt the absorption of the P-mag. As for your pct I think your SERM dosage is fine but you could also do 20/20/20/20. If you do get PES Erase and use it in PCT do it at 3/2/2/1/1 or something along those lines. DAA is a great test booster and I doubt you will need anything more, especially with P-Mag. Run the DAA at 3g everyday for a month.

Best of luck with your cycle!

NonyaBidness

Awards
If this is your first cycle I would not run the p-mag above 75mg ED. But either Liv. 52 or Cycle Assist will work. Some claim the milk thistle in the Cycle Assist will hurt the absorption of the P-mag. As for your pct I think your SERM dosage is fine but you could also do 20/20/20/20. If you do get PES Erase and use it in PCT do it at 3/2/2/1/1 or something along those lines. DAA is a great test booster and I doubt you will need anything more, especially with P-Mag. Run the DAA at 3g everyday for a month.

Best of luck with your cycle!
Thanks for the reply. I decided to go with Cycle Assist since it works out cheaper/less pills than all the other stuff I'd have to take. I highly doubt the milk thistle would interfere THAT much. Since it's the same main ingredient, I was thinking of using PCT Revolution Black by Finaflex along with their DAA. I was thinking 0/0/3/2/1 with the PCT Revolution Black and then doing 3g per day of the DAA starting the last week of my cycle. The Arimistane in PCT Revolution Black is dosed at 50mg as opposed to the 25mg in a cap of Erase. What you had laid out was 75/50/50/25/25 in terms of mg. What I was thinking was 150/100/50. I'm not that knowledgeable about Arimistane dosing so I'm not totally certain of what is and isn't effective. Any insight? It's also got liver support, DAA, and some other stuff in it so I'm thinking it would be a good move.