PCT, how's this look?

SlyCamaro

Awards
Trying to put together a good OTC PCT for 4 weeks of super DMZ! I have a full bottle of Activate extreme, and I was going to add a bottle of Erase and start DAA the last week ON. How does this sound, any input or changes I should make? Should I take the full 6 pills a day of activate with the erase or is that overkill? thanks guys, from what I can find looks like the DAA is good to start before the end of the cycle.

SlyCamaro

Awards
This is how it would look

Last week ON start DAA
1st day of PCT start erase
1st day of 3rd week stop the DAA and start the activate X with 2 weeks left of erase
Maybe throw in some creatine in the second week.

should I stay on the DAA the hole time or no? this look ok, I know I will be shut down for about a week, I did h drol and used OTC for PCT and it actually went pretty good, I was shut down the last week ON, week into PCT I was getting my drive back.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
activate X is one of the worst testboosters for PCT due to in having stininging nettle root in it. NO SERM NO CYCLE.

SlyCamaro

Awards
Good to know thanks, I will save it then! There rep told me just stick with there ultimate Male Rx and there E control and that will be good for PCT, so I am going to stick with that. What about the DAA, would that help to keep gains? I was reading that starting that a week before PCT starts its good to get natural test going agian, sorry I am noob at this! I am loading up on liver ad, hawthorne, and other support supps 3 weeks before I even start. Also have 11 years in the gym, I just want to get past this size I have been stuck on!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
there PCT is complete crap. dont touch it. DMZ is good there PCT is terrible. start researchin these boards and you will see no one uses them. you need a SERM man start researching that. there E-control and male bs is crap. have fun with erection disorder and getting bitch tits. you need a serm. DAA is great and a must.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
nolva 40/20/10/10
DAA
Erase

you need the serm

SlyCamaro

Awards
What if I stick with only 10mgs a day, do I still need a serm? I have no idea were to get that, I was thinking erase to begin with! Any help with were to get the serm... Maybe pm me? Can I take the activate with the DMZ at the same time, with a 10mgs a day? My h drol cycle was 6 weeks and I had no sides I noticed except shutdown for a bit, thanks guys!

SlyCamaro

Awards
Ok well I may have found the Nolva... I hope this is right, seems like allot of guys use them! Any input on using the activate on the cycle?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Ok well I may have found the Nolva... I hope this is right, seems like allot of guys use them! Any input on using the activate on the cycle?
def a no go on cycle. no point at all. you dont want a war gonig on inside of your body do you?