40mg e/d weeks 2, 3, and 4
50mg e/d weeks 5 & 6.

I have on hand for PCT the following;

Liquid Research Clomid
Pharm Nolva
PP TRS stack
PP TCF-1
PES Erase

Will continue my use of Liver longer, and CEL Cycle Assist through PCT as well.

Plan on using the TRS/TCF-1 starting from day 1 on PCT until they're gone, but have never used clomid before, looking for dosing protocols for that as well as the Erase.

Other suggestions appreciated as well!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
IDK anything about the TRS but it use it, im sure a pp rep will find his way in here

PCT

trs kit
clomid 75/50/25/25
Erase 0/3/2/2/2/1/1 -----the last wk in up to you, if you wana be dry and cut go for it, if you think your losing mass stop.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im sure a pp rep will find his way in here
Well of course:)

to the OP pick one of the SERMS to run, I'm personally not a fan of Clomid but whichever you choose a lower dose is fine in conjunction with the TRS. By the way how did the cycle go?

Maelstrom53

Awards
Everything has gone pretty well so far, was hoping for a little more size, but I think that's always the case eh? lol

I started out about 213-214, and after the week 4 I was holding steady at about 220, after week 5 I've been 222/221 the past 2 days. Also have been leaning out this past week after dropping the AM and upping my Epi to 50. Glad this is my last week though, starting to get some slight back pumps, and that sucks. As far as other sides go, i expeienced some increased acne(which i'm extremely prone to) but that was about it. No real lethargy to speak of, which I was worried about going into it.. Guessing the Derm helped keep that away.

So you wouldn't suggest running a lower dose of both SERM's and phazing in the Erase when the Nolva goes out?
...Maybe I am going over board with this protocol?

Clomid
50/25/25/25
Nolva
20/10/10/00
TRS
TCF-1
Erase
00/00/1/3/3/etc..

Maelstrom53

Awards
Also I'll be transitioning into a pre-contest cut slowly during this PCT so my goal is to come out of it as hard and with as much muscle as possible.

Would it be a good idea to add another natty test booster in maybe week 5 or 6 to run for a bit?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also I'll be transitioning into a pre-contest cut slowly during this PCT so my goal is to come out of it as hard and with as much muscle as possible.

Would it be a good idea to add another natty test booster in maybe week 5 or 6 to run for a bit?
Sure, don't see why not

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 39
Ayegee1503 Anabolics 13
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9
Post Cycle Therapy 1