Athletix Stack and Nolva Clomid

crankywanker

Awards
I'm pretty excited about this PCT as I've never been so excited about a supplement like the Athletix Stack combo. I am now in day 2 of this combination of supplements and let me just say I am having an instant surge of libido. For the past 3 weeks I've been using the SERM's nolva and clomid and my libido has been terrible. But just after 2 days I am feeling a major improvement and my workouts are even better. I feel more pumped in the gym. Whether its placebo or not I like it!

Weeks 1 --Nolva 60mg/Clomid 200mg
Weeks 2--Nolva40mg/Clomid 150mg
Weeks 3--Nolva 20mg/Clomid 100mg/Athletix-Div. 1, TitaniumXL, Formula-X/Formestane
Weeks 4--Nolva 20mg/Clomid 100mg/Athletix-Div. 1, TitaniumXL, Formula-X/Formestane
Weeks 5--Nolva 20mg/Clomid 100mg/Athletix-Div. 1, TitaniumXL, Formula-X/Formestane
Weeks 6--Nolva 20mg/Clomid 100mg/Athletix-Div. 1, TitaniumXL, Formula-X/Formestane
Weeks 8--Athletix-Div. 1, TitaniumXL, Formula-X/Formestane
Weeks 9--Athletix-Div. 1, TitaniumXL, Formula-X/Formestane
Weeks 10--Athletix-Div. 1, TitaniumXL, Formula-X/Formestane

athletix_triple_large.jpg

Division 1 Ingredients
Wide Spectrum Stinging Nettle Root Extract
Including 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran 400mg
Formula-X Ingredients
D-Aspartic-Acid 3000mg
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate 2000mg
N-Acetyltyrosine 700mg
8:1:1 Instantized BCAA’s
L-Leucine 3000mg
L-Isoleucine 500mg
L-Valine 500mg
Titanium XL Ingredients
Fenugreek 50% Fenuside(compare to Testofen) 850mg
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate(LCLT) 800mg
Indole-3-Carbinol(I3C) 200mg

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO!!!!! srs...I already told you don't run all that together. Use either Clomid or Nolva, not both stacked and you don't need Formestane.

Why such a long PCT?? what did you run before this?

Try this instead.

Weeks 1 --Nolva 40mg, TitaniumXL(3 caps a day)/Division 1(3 caps a day)/Formula-X(1 big heaping scoop a day)
Weeks 2--Nolva 40mg, TitaniumXL(3 caps a day)/Division 1(3 caps a day)/Formula-X(1 big heaping scoop a day)
Weeks 3--Nolva 20mg, TitaniumXL(3 caps a day)/Division 1(3 caps a day)/Formula-X(1 big heaping scoop a day)
Weeks 4--Nolva 20mg, TitaniumXL(3 caps a day)/Division 1(3 caps a day)/Formula-X(1 big heaping scoop a day) + 100mg of Formestane a day
Weeks 5- TitaniumXL(3 caps a day)/Division 1(3 caps a day) + 100mg of Formestane a day
Weeks 6--TitaniumXL(3 caps a day)/Division 1(3 caps a day) + 100mg of Formestane a day (taper off the Form the last week, lower dose everyday)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, man. Listen to Tommy. The SERM dosages are way too high and you don't need the combination of them. You also only need them for 4 weeks; not 6. What did you run as a cycle before this?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Must have been some mean cycle....but again I agree with the guys, too long and overkill with nolva and Clomid. Pick 1.

crankywanker

Awards
The cycles prior to this were tren, test, Superdrol and more Superdrol. I got shut down bad. In fact I tried using both nova and clomid for a little bit and my test was 43!!! But then I re thought it and started running it this way. I was a little scared of going too light. Im in my fourth week of pct now. I need to ask why no clomid? It's always seemed to really kick things off and make the balls hang. Why does everyone now not want to do pct how I've been accustomed?

Edit: I'm gonna do as u recommend I just wanna know why it's changed from being the norm. Also, should I be using form now that I'm in week 4?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
How long was your cycle?

crankywanker

Awards
About 8 months. I really hope I can recover.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
dang 8th month cycle is dumb. you need to psychological strength to stop.

i would do Nolva 40/40/20/20/10/10
Clomid 100/50/50/25

if you dont do clomid at 100 id at lease do 50 for a few weeks. its going to be a rough recovery.

crankywanker

Awards
I apologize for the typo it was 8 weeks I meant to put 2 months but was gonna change it to weeks lol. Anyways this is day 6 and my libido is Getting better. I'm waking up more horny than before and I'm happy ab it! Also something I noticed was muscle fullness and a slight increase in aggression. But what I am really happy with is the libido. I was able to orgasm for the first time in weeks. The formula x mixes up after letting it sit for awhile and stirring. I think I've found a good product. So far my strength hasn't really reduced from cycle nor have I lost weight. I'm looking forward to how my libido tops out and how this muscle fullness will be later.
I'm at 3 pills for div 1, Titan xl and a heaping scoop of f-x!

crankywanker

Awards
I'm now almost done with week 4. I'm only using nolva now and my libido had a 3 day turn around from my last sexual encounter. The athletix stack is definitely causing an increase in libido as I've never had success this quickly into PCT.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback!

Good to hear PCT is going great.

crankywanker

Awards
Well I've now taken the last bit of nolva. I'm now moving forward with the pct and things are great my libido had come back in full force. It's as good as it's ever been and I'm looking forward to having the blood tests done.

crankywanker

Awards
I've got sick this week for some reason. I had stopped taking the nolva after Sundays dose and I also got in some products from AI sports nutrition today. To name a few hghpro, 3Z, perform, recover pro, maniac and motivate. The perform is a sexual performance enhancer motivate is energy and hgh pro and 3Z are for sleep. Since I've been sick and I feel like crap plus I didn't sleep well last night due to the cold I'm going to take the hgh pro and 3z tonight and hope for the best. I'm also taking echinacea 3 caps every 4 hours. Anyways enough of that. My workouts have improved through stamina increases. I was performing sets of 10-12 on flat and incline bench and rested 3 mins in between. Now I am resting a minute and sometimes just 45 seconds. Also something else I've noticed is that it seems like I'm leaning out Alot easier than I had before with other pcts. I think this one has got my testosterone back on the right track.

crankywanker

Awards
I'm really starting to breakout in acne up around my shoulders upper chest and upper back. I've always thought acne meant there is a hormonal imbalance. So does that mean I should start using nolva again or take something else or should I just let my body fix it?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really starting to breakout in acne up around my shoulders upper chest and upper back. I've always thought acne meant there is a hormonal imbalance. So does that mean I should start using nolva again or take something else or should I just let my body fix it?
I wouldn't say acne is a bad thing, I normally always get acne popping up when im using a test booster.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updates? Gotta love Athletix :)