Test booster in pct?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Which test booster should I through in my pct? I will be using nolvadex. Just wondering what u guys thought would fit in nicely.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely pick up some DAA - it's cheap and proven (makes my libido go crazy).

That alone should be good for you, but I'd probably make mine a bit more comprehensive (depending on the cycle, length, etc.). I'd add in something like HCGenerate to really ensure test levels and libido were in check. You could add in something like Erase on the back end of your PCT, as well (it just depends on what all you want to add to it -- it's by no means necessary).

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was looking at erase...it says it's a test booster but I thought it was just to block estrogen. Thats the whole point of the nolvadex tho right?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I was looking at erase...it says it's a test booster but I thought it was just to block estrogen. Thats the whole point of the nolvadex tho right?
Yeah, Erase keeps estrogen down (and by virtue of this, test ends up being raised, so it is in fact a test booster in that sense). But since you're running nolva (for 4 weeks, I'm assuming), this would only be something you'd add in at a very low dose as the nolva finished or was finishing just to be extra safe (though like I said, isn't necessary).

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok...so this daa u speak of lol when u say cheap how cheap we talking ?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ok...so this daa u speak of lol when u say cheap how cheap we talking ?
lol well it depends on where you look, but it's pretty near dirt cheap everywhere (including NP). If you're just looking for this PCT, pick up 100g and run it at 3g/day. Most people are very pleased with it. Very few have found undesirable results with it.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Also I've been seeing alot of people saying to run a test base with superdrol what u think?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also I've been seeing alot of people saying to run a test base with superdrol what u think?
It certainly wouldn't hurt and it would likely help with possible lethargy from a compound like SD. If that's what you're running (and just SD), you could run it for 4 weeks with it or you could run Transaderm for 2 weeks prior and the 4 weeks of SD and then go straight into PCT.

If/when I run another hormonal cycle, I'll definitely be using Transaderm (I have 2 bottles tucked away).

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Athletix Stack hands down for PCT test boosting, only $69.99 at Nutraplanet, the feedback has been great using Formula-X/Division1/TitaniumXL stack in PCT.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I'll def give it a look thanks for the responses mens

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent success with AMS AromX, Purus labs Recycle, DAA bulk ( I run with some B6) and PES Erase.

I have seen transderm used as a test base for SD in some posts. However, I have also read many posts that recommend a serm for an SD cycle.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Excellent success with AMS AromX, Purus labs Recycle, DAA bulk ( I run with some B6) and PES Erase.

I have seen transderm used as a test base for SD in some posts. However, I have also read many posts that recommend a serm for an SD cycle.
well yea, serm for pct, transderm for on cycle.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Right in gonna run a serm for pct and prob a test booster but I was also trying to get some opinions on running something like transaderm during cycle