letro for delayed gyno?

hove131

hove131

Awards
I did a spawn cycle awhile back and got a little bit of delayed gyno a couple months later on my right nipple. I've cycled plenty and know how to proper PCT but was going through some depression and never bothered with my clomid. My fault. It's a little tender with a small pea sized lump. Not noticeable though. Would letro be a good idea? I hear mixed thoughts about the effectiveness of this stuff.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yes start @ 2mg for a few days, than 1.5mg for 5 days, than 1mg for 5 days, .5mg, .25mg, .25mg EOD, than switch to forma staznol or erase, start at the normal dose and cut back 50% each wk. This way you wont get any rebound from the letro itself

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did a spawn cycle awhile back and got a little bit of delayed gyno a couple months later on my right nipple. I've cycled plenty and know how to proper PCT but was going through some depression and never bothered with my clomid. My fault. It's a little tender with a small pea sized lump. Not noticeable though. Would letro be a good idea? I hear mixed thoughts about the effectiveness of this stuff.
May as well juts try to run a Aromasin since there is no estrogen rebound effect. Letro can sometimes work, but also have some rather harsh sides like driving HDL into the ground and killing sex drive and immune system.

I always liked Aromasin.

-Matt

hove131

hove131

Awards
Instead of running erase wouldn't Nolva or Clomid suffice for rebound gyno from the Letro?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
no. both are serms which block estrogen at the receptor but raise serum estrogen....so you still need to use a AI while on a serm.

IDK if aromasin is strong enough to get rid of the gyno. Letro / caber / cissus/fish oil.....letro to kill gyno, caber to keep libido from crashing, cissus-fish oil for your joints.

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Hey man, I've got delayed gyno from M-sten that I'm working on. I'm using nolva now to control estrogen and waiting for letro to get in from my order. Then I'll run letro/caber and clomid for rebound estro, can anyone take a look at my delayed gyno thread to see if my protocol looks good? Thanks for any help guys.