letro for delayed gyno?

1. Registered User

letro for delayed gyno?

I did a spawn cycle awhile back and got a little bit of delayed gyno a couple months later on my right nipple. I've cycled plenty and know how to proper PCT but was going through some depression and never bothered with my clomid. My fault. It's a little tender with a small pea sized lump. Not noticeable though. Would letro be a good idea? I hear mixed thoughts about the effectiveness of this stuff.
    * I rep back *

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

yes start @ 2mg for a few days, than 1.5mg for 5 days, than 1mg for 5 days, .5mg, .25mg, .25mg EOD, than switch to forma staznol or erase, start at the normal dose and cut back 50% each wk. This way you wont get any rebound from the letro itself
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by hove131 View Post
    I did a spawn cycle awhile back and got a little bit of delayed gyno a couple months later on my right nipple. I've cycled plenty and know how to proper PCT but was going through some depression and never bothered with my clomid. My fault. It's a little tender with a small pea sized lump. Not noticeable though. Would letro be a good idea? I hear mixed thoughts about the effectiveness of this stuff.
    May as well juts try to run a Aromasin since there is no estrogen rebound effect. Letro can sometimes work, but also have some rather harsh sides like driving HDL into the ground and killing sex drive and immune system.

I always liked Aromasin.

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

•   

4. Registered User

Instead of running erase wouldn't Nolva or Clomid suffice for rebound gyno from the Letro?
    * I rep back *
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

no. both are serms which block estrogen at the receptor but raise serum estrogen....so you still need to use a AI while on a serm.

IDK if aromasin is strong enough to get rid of the gyno. Letro / caber / cissus/fish oil.....letro to kill gyno, caber to keep libido from crashing, cissus-fish oil for your joints.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Hey man, I've got delayed gyno from M-sten that I'm working on. I'm using nolva now to control estrogen and waiting for letro to get in from my order. Then I'll run letro/caber and clomid for rebound estro, can anyone take a look at my delayed gyno thread to see if my protocol looks good? Thanks for any help guys.
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Delayed SD gyno -reversal letro?
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 10:25 PM
  2. Delayed Gyno
    By srt42b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 09:44 AM
  3. delayed gyno...letro?
    By jrocket03 in forum Post Cycle Therapy