nolvadex- is this a libido killer

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
hi - starting my second wk of pct after a 4 wk cycle of epistane 20 /30/30/40 pct consists of tamoxifen citrate 20/20/10/10- daa 3grams per day - titaniumxl 3 per day will start erase 3 per day at day 21 of pct .. ive read here daa is a excellent test boost also the same about the titanium ..libido seems somewhat low at this point .. ive read here that the tomaxifen /nolvadex could be the libido killer . would like some imput . dont know if i should stop the tamoxifen ... thank you

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could be, but then again so could the DAA. It's hit and miss with DAA in terms of libido.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Tamoxifen will def kill libido; usually hits in second to third week. Most guys continue their pct and just live with the fact they ain't gettin it up for a coupla weeks because that's how it is doing these types of things. If you can't live with it in the short run maybe you should refrain from using these substances altogether. Good luck

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
ok ..nothing i cant live with ..more of a need for info on the topic thank you

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Bro, everybody's libido takes a hit when they come off a cycle. You are restarting your HPTA, of course things are going to be a little off

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I've heard HCG would help, you could use that next time.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Def a libido killer then i started taking erase and within a week i had morning wood damn near every morning. Lol my poor wife. Erase is tha ****

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
i will be starting erase next sat ..thanks for the imput

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hi - starting my second wk of pct after a 4 wk cycle of epistane 20 /30/30/40 pct consists of tamoxifen citrate 20/20/10/10- daa 3grams per day - titaniumxl 3 per day will start erase 3 per day at day 21 of pct .. ive read here daa is a excellent test boost also the same about the titanium ..libido seems somewhat low at this point .. ive read here that the tomaxifen /nolvadex could be the libido killer . would like some imput . dont know if i should stop the tamoxifen ... thank you
Slather some sustain Alpha transdermal on your nutsack and then head to the bedroom with your GF/wife whatever....should do the trick.

-Matt

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
lol ...thanks for the imput ..would that make her tongue hard though

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol ...thanks for the imput ..would that make her tongue hard though
HAHAH I forgot that the fortunate few may get frequent nutsack lickings....well it looks like a indirectly insulted my sex life :(

-Matt

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
good evening nice to see people have a sense of humor .. thanks for the imput .. the temporary problem seems to be diminishing.. how about some flavored sustain alpha .thanks again