proper post

Gymcee

Awards
Hi. I'm 54.First timer.Just comming off 300 mg Tren-4weeks, 300 tren 300 win-4 weeks, 300 win-4 weeks.What should I use post cycle?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
did you use any test?? do you have a serm?? we need more info to really help you out bro

Gymcee

Awards
Info

No test. I wanted to start off with a small amount of tren to see how it would affect me as to sides, which were minimal. No serms. I read they can affect the absorption of thyroxine and I take a supplement for that already. It's the only prescribed medication I use.

Last edited:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
buy some HCGenerate and DAA from ntbm. both are t boosters, both popular and commonly used, search for logs/reviews. code "needto139" at checkout is good for 15% off and there is free shipping.

your going to need both to get you back to pre cycle test levels. If you have enough gear to stay on til the t boosters arrive it would be a good idea. you dont want to be on nothing......you ll lose all the new muscle.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see the research on serms interfering with thyroid meds (t4 in your case)

I've certainly never read anything to indicate this, and I've done my fair share of thyroid research.