A different type of PCT?

pocho

Awards
Just a small question...

I did a cycle of havoc for 5 weeks at 30/40/40/50/50. What would it be like to pulse a prohormone, namely Havoc, during PCT - lowering the dosage each week? Doing that and using a test booster along side clomid at 50/50/50/50

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing a prohormone during Pct means

1.that youre not running pct
2.youre wasting your pct products
3.Youre extending a 5 week oral into a 9 week one, 4 weeks being at an ineffective dose

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Havoc/epi keeps shutting down your HTPA. PCT is not really dealing with estrogen as much as dealing with getting your frekaing nut sack back on line. Estrogen is easy to control, its your testosterone you need to be worried about.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust these guys.
If pulsing orals during PCT worked the way you're envisioning, it would be widely talked about here.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Trust these guys.
If pulsing orals during PCT worked the way you're envisioning, it would be widely talked about here.
x2x. Dont pulse anything during pct. Do your pct and than wait at least 4wks to begin your pulse.

Ive pulsed Epi, and SD twice. All 3 cycles were a waste of time. If anything go 10mg SD 5-6wks.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
YOU WILL OT RECOVER! END OF STORY.

People only have success when pulsing a stack. for example lets say tren or ep everyday then something strong like SD 3 times a week on big lift days. my friend was on 400mg of test and pulsed Dbol 3 times a week and it was solid.

The other people who have success pulsing are probably someone who has never cycled before or only light cycles so they felt it. That or someone who was really truly plateaued.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I love pulsing but I have to agree that pulsing in pct is stupid.

pocho

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. Def won't be doin what I was thinkin. Appreciate it.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. Def won't be doin what I was thinkin. Appreciate it.
no prob man, your not the first to ask or try. american cellular labs labeled their "HMG" which was Epi/havoc as a possible pct. i am glad that company got raided.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 0
Training Forum 17
FitModel Supplements 26
Cycle Logs 2
Supplements 12