Beastdrol Gyno

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
Does anyone have personal experience with gyno on cycle with Beastdrol? My nips are bugging me. I have nolva on hand. Recommendations on when and how to dose?

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
****. I posted this in PC. Could a MOD move this if it would be better in Cycle info.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
U r probably getting shutdown. Not enough androgens in the body and sd isn't very androgenic.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androhard or another androgenic compound will be the best way to combat this type of gyno. A SERM can help but honestly isn't the best solution.

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
What's your dosing look like?
Taking 10mg in the morning and 10mg evening. So I'm getting gyno from getting shut down. I combat this with more androgens? Examples? By the time I was able to get anything online my cycle will be over...

Would dropping down to 10mg lessen this?

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I have to say don't take your other dose in the evening it will shut u down worse. Take them both in the morning but by now it may be too late for that to help. Maybe u can bounce back tho it's worth a try. Take them both in the am and hit the weights let urself come off for sleep.

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
I have to say don't take your other dose in the evening it will shut u down worse. Take them both in the morning but by now it may be too late for that to help. Maybe u can bounce back tho it's worth a try. Take them both in the am and hit the weights let urself come off for sleep.
Given the short halflife of SD should I stick to taking it 1 hour before I work out? I can't always hit the gym in the mornings. I have DAA but I heard taking it on cycle will increase gyno. I don't have an AI

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
first, this isn't gyno, gyno means you have moobs already.

I got itchy nips after the first week on MDrol, which went away in 2 days. I worked out in the afternoon/evening, and dosed right before and right after working out. on WO days, and morning/noon on rest days.

If your nips are still bothering you after 2 days, my intuition would suggest the immediate action to be dose some nolva just in case, since it targets the ER's in breast area if I'm not mistaken. Than that, you can always get on some test boosters (not much to boost though).

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Primordials profile says it's half life is about 8 hours. So if u took 20mg at 10am u would still have 10mg in u at 6pm, 5mg in u at 2am. So the am dosing thing may not help u at this point.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Gaijin how did u solve your problem? Did u stop the cycle or just push thru it?

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
first, this isn't gyno, gyno means you have moobs already.

I got itchy nips after the first week on MDrol, which went away in 2 days. I worked out in the afternoon/evening, and dosed right before and right after working out. on WO days, and morning/noon on rest days.

If your nips are still bothering you after 2 days, my intuition would suggest the immediate action to be dose some nolva just in case, since it targets the ER's in breast area if I'm not mistaken. Than that, you can always get on some test boosters (not much to boost though).
Haha no moobs yet. I'm going to give it a day or so to clear up. Also going to go back to taking all 20mg preWO. If my nips are still itchy/tender I will start with nolva.

Sound gravy?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Gaijin how did u solve your problem? Did u stop the cycle or just push thru it?
I didn't have any problems, the itchiness went away after 2 days, I had nolva on hand, and kept an eye on the problem to see if it got worse though. The moment you feel lumps forming, dose nolva at 40mg day one, and then 20mg ED after that. (at least that's what I've read, do your own research to verify though).

The cause is the androgen imbalance, but usually you'll need an excess amount of estrogen to cause gyno itself. Everyone's different though. But keep in mind that nolva is harsh on the liver as well, and stacking it with SD can be a problem... if you're really worried, go get a blood test and you'll know where you stand. you'll know how much est you have in your sstem and if you need to take a serm, or if it's just a side effect that you dno't need to worry too much about.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Haha no moobs yet. I'm going to give it a day or so to clear up. Also going to go back to taking all 20mg preWO. If my nips are still itchy/tender I will start with nolva.

Sound gravy?
Sounds good. if it lasts more than a few days, does some nolva. Make you keep up with the liver support supps though.

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
I do have some 19-nor DHEA capsules on hand. Would it be good to toss these into the mix or would that make things worse.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Extra sleep will help too I know it can be hard sometimes but try for it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
SD itself does not cause gyno. Read Unreal Machines guide to SD, there are a lot of people mis-informed

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
U can get technical all u want but steroids cause hormonal imbalance which can cause gyno symptoms. Therefore sd can trigger gyno.

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
Extra sleep will help too I know it can be hard sometimes but try for it.
Funny thing is I slept in today and I feel way better.

Edit. Nipples are puffy as Hell. From what I read I should take nolva 40mg daily till this subsides then 10-20 daily for the rest of my cycle. Since I am taking the SD in the morning should I be taking the nolva at night before bed?

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Honestly I get gyno paranoia too and it usually comes around after I read a couple new gyno threads lol. Gyno threads should be banned! Jk lol. Hope all is well and keep up on the sleep.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
O sh1t didn't notice the edit. Ya serms r best at nite. I don't know a lot about serms so to me they r hit or miss. If I were u I would stop the cycle and save the rest of your sd for when u get it under control.

FYI if u r pinching ur breasts a lot it can inflame them and make them appear puffy. r u messing with them? Sounds like a dumb question I know

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
U should be taking p5p at nite too it can't hurt it's just b6, take some zinc too.

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
O sh1t didn't notice the edit. Ya serms r best at nite. I don't know a lot about serms so to me they r hit or miss. If I were u I would stop the cycle and save the rest of your sd for when u get it under control.

FYI if u r pinching ur breasts a lot it can inflame them and make them appear puffy. r u messing with them? Sounds like a dumb question I know
I keep checking them out to see if the gland is getting bigger. I have no idea about how long it takes gyno to actually set in.

I have made some sweet gains (for me at least) in two weeks. I think I will take 40mg of nolva tonight and SD one last time tomorrow and hit the gym good then start pct as planned on Sunday. Should I still run a 4 week pct (40/20/20/10) or could I get away with a 3 week (40/20/10 or 20/20/10)

Thanks mugen

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I think u can get away with a three week pct u only been on sd for couple weeks. I use clomid so I'm not sure on the nolva dosing.

Don't ever touch them just look into the mirror.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have personal experience with gyno on cycle with Beastdrol? My nips are bugging me. I have nolva on hand. Recommendations on when and how to dose?
it dosent covert to estrogen and its not prog based, so it shoudl not cause Gyno BUT i have herd of it before.
I never had that issue though with SD/Beastdrol.
love the stuff.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
what are you taking now? and what supps too? and what where you j ust taking?

just beastdrol?

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
what are you taking now? and what supps too? and what where you j ust taking?

just beastdrol?
I love it too, but I don't want moobs. I'm just taking beastdrol. I was taking 19-nor dhea a while ago but now its just the beast, cycle support and vitamins.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
finish your cycle. SD gains level off at the end of wk 3 anyways. you WILL notice it if you start to get moobs. doe the nolva if you're unsure, and go from there. I wouldn't short change myself on the cycle if it's only your 2nd week.

Also, go get a blood test to check you levels, there's a great sticky on it, costs like $50 and it's nice and quick

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Will the blood test be on ur record forever? I don't want to be listed as fukced up

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
what record? it's not attached to anything, you buy the hormone panel online, go in to a clinic and show them the paperwork, they take the blood, they send it to a lab which sends the results to the company, and the company emails you the results.

They don't even check your ID, no need to, you've paid for it online. it's more or less anonymous afaik, and no, nobody can look this stuff up.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I can't afford that sh1t I have insurance and can get it done for 25$

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
finish your cycle. SD gains level off at the end of wk 3 anyways. you WILL notice it if you start to get moobs. doe the nolva if you're unsure, and go from there. I wouldn't short change myself on the cycle if it's only your 2nd week.

Also, go get a blood test to check you levels, there's a great sticky on it, costs like $50 and it's nice and quick
I'm going to check out that sticky right now. $50 ain't that bad and I won't have to talk to my doc. She already accused me of juicing

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing wrong with telling your Dr that you are taking a legal steroid product. They are bound by very strict laws of confidentiality she cannot tell anyone what you are taking if she does she can lose her medical license.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
If u r juicing it's cuz u wanna be big. And really health isn't a concern at that point. Wanna be healthy don't juice.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
A Dr. has a responsibility to help maintain your health if you are taking any supplement so they would not hesitate to give you blood work if you do not wish to pay the $50...though it might cost $20-$40 to even see the Dr. due to copays.

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
If u r juicing it's cuz u wanna be big. And really health isn't a concern at that point. Wanna be healthy don't juice.
Of course health is a concern. Just because I want to be big and I choose to use steroids does not mean I don't want to be healthy. If health wasn't a concern I'd bulk with cheese burgers and beer.

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
A Dr. has a responsibility to help maintain your health if you are taking any supplement so they would not hesitate to give you blood work if you do not wish to pay the $50...though it might cost $20-$40 to even see the Dr. due to copays.
I was under the impression that if I was using steroids and my doctor found out I could get dropped from my insurance. I guess if beastdrol is legal they have no reason to drop me...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that if I was using steroids and my doctor found out I could get dropped from my insurance. I guess if beastdrol is legal they have no reason to drop me...
You are taking a legal dietary supplement...regarding insurance being dropped? never heard of that one before

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
lets not get into the health vs juicing argument here...

as for bloods, you can talk to your doctor to get blood tests done, depending on what your copays are, or pay for it yourself. There's plenty of resources here to help you analyze your results.

Most people either don't have their own doctor, or are too chicken sh!t to discuss AAS use w/ their docs. Docs can be sued beyond belief for violating the doctor-patient confidentiality agreements. You don't need to tell them your source or anything, just the fact that you're using and what you're using. The worst a doc can do is give you a lecture about it. boo hoo.

Basically, there's no reason not to get bloods done. if you can afford the gear, support supps, and PCT sups, then you can spare the extra $50-100 for a blood test or two within the 3-6 month period that your entire cycle (inc. PCT and off time) will last.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Your doc CANNOT TELL ANYONE about your health and what you confide in him. tell him you're using heroin, and your doc is obligated to instruct you on safe injecting techniques (if they know). tell your doc you're taking AAS and your nipples are puffed and itchy, and your doc is OBLIGATED to give you a blood test to find out what's going on with your endocrine system. If you tell your doc something that would trigger a certain MEDICAL PROCEDURAL RESPONSE (ie, bloodwork), then if your doc does NOT do it, it would be negligence and thus medical malpractice.

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
Your doc CANNOT TELL ANYONE about your health and what you confide in him. tell him you're using heroin, and your doc is obligated to instruct you on safe injecting techniques (if they know). tell your doc you're taking AAS and your nipples are puffed and itchy, and your doc is OBLIGATED to give you a blood test to find out what's going on with your endocrine system. If you tell your doc something that would trigger a certain MEDICAL PROCEDURAL RESPONSE (ie, bloodwork), then if your doc does NOT do it, it would be negligence and thus medical malpractice.
Got it. Might have to pay a visit. I have dual insurance so its all free!

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Ya dude just paranoia. But let's get real if health was número UNO u would be focusing on diet and cardio. What we all want is a boost in aesthetic appearance. Really it doesn't translate into much other than your coworkers asking u to move heavy sh1t lol.

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
Ya dude just paranoia. But let's get real if health was número UNO u would be focusing on diet and cardio. What we all want is a boost in aesthetic appearance. Really it doesn't translate into much other than your coworkers asking u to move heavy sh1t lol.
You have a point, but I'm a lazy American and I want to be huge NOW! haha.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Lol I had the same thing happen to me and the more I read up on it the worse it got. Just don't think about it unless u see a physical change.