Toremifene Citrate 3600mg, 60ml Dosing?

Armystrong1

Awards
Got some of this but the pump nor bottle states how much comes out with each pump. same with the website it just says this.

8) My product has come with a treatment pump cap but there is no marking on the label indicating the amount that comes out.

It's roughly 5 pumps / ml. but this is an approximation and isn't very accurate. In fact, the treatment pump is not intended as a "metering device". This pump is intended only to get the material out of the bottle, that's it.

5 pumps/ml ? so 5 pumps=mili litter?

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
Go to your local pharmacy and get a oral syringe. Most likely 1ml is 20mg.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
wow thats a strong bottle, im curious how much you paid for that and how legit your source is?

thats 180 20mg doses, enough for 4 strong pct's. always good to have extra on hand thats for sure

Armystrong1

Awards
wow thats a strong bottle, im curious how much you paid for that and how legit your source is?

thats 180 20mg doses, enough for 4 strong pct's. always good to have extra on hand thats for sure
Are we allowed to drop sources on this board? If you wanna know just IM me. Yeah its legit though.

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
Yea if 5 pumps is 1ml and 1ml is 60mg. I would go get an oral syringe but that's me

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Yeah I don't know about sourcing either, I was just wondering how much u paid for it and how good the reputation was if they had any?