Will tamoxifen come up on a steroid test?

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
I just finished a cycle of a superdrol clone. I will be finished with my tamoxifen 3 weeks from now (beginning of december) and I may have to take a roid test in january. Its just a piss test. Will this come up on a test?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No it won't. The test will likely be them assessing your testosterone to epitestosterone ratios. If they are out of range which is indicative of steroid use, they will then test for metabolites. They don't just run test for every compound initially cause its too expensive. So they check to see if there is probable cause to look further. I don't know the half life of Tomas, but I'm pretty sure it is fairly short. So it should be clear a month later when you are to take your test.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
so if as long as the compounds are out of my system and my hormones have stabilized, i should be ok?

crizzle- they were decent, 13 pounds or so. a lot of strength gain

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In short yes. This is of course going off a little bit of assumption and such and I can not guarantee anything for ya

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
Ninja
Get any sides during your cycle? Im starting mine on Monday =)

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
Ninja
Get any sides during your cycle? Im starting mine on Monday =)
yea I did. I took the super mass from PHF. I was horribly lethargic. I could hardly get through my workouts. back pumps were terrible. Could'nt sleep well. It was rough to say the least. I never had any of these sides when I was on Mdrol though?