iForce Reversitol V2, Testabolan V2, Tribulus 2400 How to stack?

bVI

Awards
I have these products on hand... How should they be stacked? or is the tribulus redundant?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have these products on hand... How should they be stacked? or is the tribulus redundant?
Are you using this stack for a PCT or natural test boosting?

bVI

Awards
As pct but Im thinking it would be a good natural test cycle as well.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, throw away the tribulus cuz its worthless, than ask Iforce for Reversitol V1 instead of V2. That use the dosage on the bottle. At the very min. add DAA to Reversitol + testobolan stack..... you ll need it

bVI

Awards
I have sustain alpha, endo amp and toco on hand too, I bought them a few years ago. Would alpha sustain work instead of DAA? If so how would I mix?

bVI

Awards
Ahh, throw away the tribulus cuz its worthless, than ask Iforce for Reversitol V1 instead of V2. That use the dosage on the bottle. At the very min. add DAA to Reversitol + testobolan stack..... you ll need it
So it's ok to mix these three? Does anyone have experience with running daa with reversitol and testabolin?

bVI

Awards
Does iforce have a functioning forum? I found one but it seems to be broken.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can stack all 3 at label dose and you should get some nice gains. You could give or take the trib.

I have not personally used Rev V2 but from the logs that are being run now it looks like you can get good results with 2 caps a day.

I've used testv2 many times and always run it at 6 caps a day. 3 morning an 3 at night.

Any other questions brother man. Sorry about the choppy post I'm patrol'n lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Post in here for a chance to win free iforce products ;)

bVI

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I've been taking rev v2 and testv2 for about 3 weeks at the suggested dose on the bottle which is:
Testv2: two in the morning and two at night
Revv2: two in the morning and 1 at night.

I don't feel like I'm back to normal yet. Should I add the daa or up the dosage of testv2 to 3 and 3?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well since I'm the only one postin in here maybe I have a good chance to win :)
You must it brah we picked the winners, lol go ahead and add in the DAA it should complement the stack nicely