Katana pct

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't hurt. Better safe than sorry. Tamox or Totem would do.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I got it but was curious what people think cuz the website says just use an ai ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dont follow the website. A serm would be best but you can get by without one.

HCGenerate
DAA
Forma stanzol
Vit C

but if you are going 6wks @ 300-350mg you really want a serm. 4wks @250mg use the pct above. Katan is very mild but at high doses and long periods of time will require a serm to recover properly.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
My last cycle was Katan, ran it 6 weeks at 300/300/300/350/350/350. Felt great the first 4 weeks, by the 6th week it really started kicking my ass! Fatigue got really bad could hardly stay awake at work by mid afternoon. I would run the Forma during cycle and in PCT which I felt was a must. By week 3 my nipples were getting soar started forma and in 2 days went away!:thumbsup: Also drinking alot of water is a must!I agree with gymrat 4 weeks low dose may not need SERM.

Reactions: GTB
mugen112

mugen112

Awards
It's my second bottle. First bottle was pulsed and low dosed had no sides. Now hittin 250-350 a day.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I felt 300 was the right spot! I loved my run just started a Epi-stong cycle only 3 days in.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I bridged with serm/ai. Felt good I love clomid. Had a few epi strong with the first bottle. But ya 300 just right. Feeling that low estrogen.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I bridged with serm/ai. Felt good I love clomid. Had a few epi strong with the first bottle. But ya 300 just right. Feeling that low estrogen.
how far are you into this cycle?

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
First bottle lasted a long time and I consider it a separate cycle cuz I did serm after. This second bottle I'm a couple weeks in? Idk I just been poppin um like crazy. I think I have a hundred caps left. I know everyone wants to set an exact dosing shedule but I like to go by feel. They going to run out soon enuf and I'm gunna have to stock up soon.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Hard to tell how many caps left without puttin my grubby hands on em to count and can't judge by the looks of the bottle cuz I dumped em in an herbal pill bottle so people aren't like zomg what's katana

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
With the frequent dosing u gotta carry this sh1t around everywhere lol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
not really, you could take 150mg 1st thing out of bed in the am, and 150mg pre WO.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I took 150 preworkout an it was great. Do u think this method would be less suppressive because my body would have more time "off"?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I took 150 preworkout an it was great. Do u think this method would be less suppressive because my body would have more time "off"?
no, your still taking it 2x a day. Halflife is 8 hrs or so. So 16hrs of active life, even tho the haflife wont put you on it for 24hrs a day it will still be in your system. So your body never gets a break

you understand what im saying here??

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I think the half life is about three hours for the non methyl version am I wrong?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
4-5 i think

but regardless, its pretty short.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
4-5 i think

but regardless, its pretty short.
First u say 8hrs then u say u think 4-5 but both guesses are way off... Why would u be giving advice when your "knowledge" is just a guess?? Did u even look at the profile i posted?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Do you know that there are a few varations of this compound?? DO you know that all the companies that cloned this product did not MFG the exact same thing??

what happens if you make a small change in its chemical structure?? please tell me, its clear you have all the answers

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i made a mistake with the 8 hr reply. Got confused but when I came back to your thread I saw it....

And before u take a shot at me, cutting me down please consider how much help I've given u

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Just sayin peeps like katana cuz it not methylated. Thanks for the advice to take 3 caps all at once it's been working well.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I never said it was a methyl.

one last thing, if you took 150mg AM and pre WO and someone else dosed 100mg 3x ED i bet the results would be the same....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never said it was a methyl.

one last thing, if you took 150mg AM and pre WO and someone else dosed 100mg 3x ED i bet the results would be the same....
Exactly...How you split the dose is irrelevant, just as long as you are splitting them

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Actually I'm just doing one dose a day. 3 caps preworkout. On days I don't go to gym 3 caps after breakfast.

It's experimental for me and I've tried pulsing it already and u know I've tried take a cap every few hours too. I'm going to see how this goes and make a decision on what works best for me. Then get another bottle katana and do a log with the protocol I like best.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would split doses on it. What would be the reason not to?
There's no real difference in splitting the dose versus not splitting IMO. All compounds have a half life. So regardless of whether you take 300mg at once or 100mg 3x per day the only real difference is providing more stable levels of the compound in your blood. At the end of the day, you still wind up with the same amount in your body.

cntrymuscle

Awards
Yup... Another newbie! So today I am starting ultradrol and I can't wait. I hope it is as good as I hear. This will be my first time ever cycling anything. So I am trying to do my research without being spoon fed at what I should take during and after. I think I have pretty much narrowed it down to a HCG, Nolvadex, and Aromasin. But where the heck can I get this stuff? It seems everywhere i search no one carries it or they are outta stock or it's some brand I've never heard of. Can anyone help me out or maybe recommend another specific brand/product and the site to purchase at? The cost of my health is not cheap, but i don't want to go broke either! I appreciate all the help I can get!

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Mrsupps.com hassome PHs to checkout. U can google them all and see which is best for you. you could ask in a sponsored ultradrol log and they could tell u where to get ultradrol.

SCScorpio

SCScorpio

Awards
Mugen, What kind of results are seeing with Katana?
I'm looking to go 7weeks of Katana/Transaderm in February.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Gained muscle and strength while cutting. Good stuff but got a little shutdown when got up to 350+ dose.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Gained muscle and strength while cutting. Good stuff but got a little shutdown when got up to 350+ dose.
you got to pay to play.

Nothing is going to give off good gains and not shut you down...well most compounds. Anavar gives great gains and is very mild. Use HCGenerate while on and you wont get shutdown. HCGenerate works like HCG when ran ON cycle.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will try that with future cycles.
To minimize your chances of shutdown or a harsh shutdown (which I doubt Kitana would do anyways) You could dose the caps at an AM dose or split the dosage in a 5 hour cadence from eachother, so by the time the peak level of hormones level off......while sleeping LH and FSH will still perhaps be functioning in a normal range.

Reason I suggest this is because after using this protocol with AndroSeries v2 (5 hour apart dosing) and now using a once-a-day doing scheme we performed stringent tests which proved our theory on mimicking the circadian pattener of hormone release during waking hours , while letting them plummet during sleep yielded adequate functioning LH and FSH number weill into the normal range. (see PDF case reports on our site)

Seems like results are coming for you regardless of your dosing pattern though, keep killin it.

-Matt

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Ya and not to mention i was take about 150mg at night then hittin the weights and going to bed using needtosleep lol.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Btw I am in pct now.I stopped early with 40 caps left to make pct easier I've already bounced back.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Ya and not to mention i was take about 150mg at night then hittin the weights and going to bed using needtosleep lol.
So I believe what u say about dosing in the morning is better. That's why I'm devising a plan to do a pulse that will minimize shutdown. It will involve dosing in the morning and a very strict diet to make use of the infrequent dosing. Still have a lot of planning to do. I've done pulses and straight cycles and I know people flame pulsing but I like it both ways. No pun ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like pretty damn good results on a Katana run ;)