My final PCT... Let's do this right!

bw31

Awards
Hey everyone,
I have recently decided to discontinue my use of steroids, as I have many life changing decisions(Graduating, Job, Marriage, etc..) to make in the next 6 months. I am looking for the best PCT there is. Cost is not an issue. I am talking not only serm, but also test booster, zma, trib, hcg, cortisol blocker, etc...

I have read a lot of research about long term pct, and have found a lot saying a longer pct really gives the body time to regulate. I am thinking about 8-10 weeks of clomid and nolvadex. Something like 100 and 40 the first 2-4 weeks then 50 and 20 for the following 6 weeks. I am also thinking about using HCG(although this is one of the only products I am having a hard time finding) starting during the time between my last injection and serm, for the following 10 days, leading up to the start of my serm. I then plan to run a test booster or maybe multiple test boosters in a row for about 3 months to really make sure everything is back up to normal.

I would also like to put it out there that I have helped the sport in many ways. I have inspired many people to start competing, many competitors to train harder, as well as running my own shows and bringing new names to the sport. I am one of you and I hope you guys can take the time to help me with this.

joeblow1

Awards
Hey everyone,
I have recently decided to discontinue my use of steroids, as I have many life changing decisions(Graduating, Job, Marriage, etc..) to make in the next 6 months. I am looking for the best PCT there is. Cost is not an issue. I am talking not only serm, but also test booster, zma, trib, hcg, cortisol blocker, etc...

I have read a lot of research about long term pct, and have found a lot saying a longer pct really gives the body time to regulate. I am thinking about 8-10 weeks of clomid and nolvadex. Something like 100 and 40 the first 2-4 weeks then 50 and 20 for the following 6 weeks. I am also thinking about using HCG(although this is one of the only products I am having a hard time finding) starting during the time between my last injection and serm, for the following 10 days, leading up to the start of my serm. I then plan to run a test booster or maybe multiple test boosters in a row for about 3 months to really make sure everything is back up to normal.

I would also like to put it out there that I have helped the sport in many ways. I have inspired many people to start competing, many competitors to train harder, as well as running my own shows and bringing new names to the sport. I am one of you and I hope you guys can take the time to help me with this.
I have never run pct longer than 4 weeks and I recover just fine. However I do cycle aas, if you have stayed on for years at a time, recovery is probably gonna take a little longer. I have always recovered fine with clomid and a test booster.

bw31

Awards
I have never run pct longer than 4 weeks and I recover just fine. However I do cycle aas, if you have stayed on for years at a time, recovery is probably gonna take a little longer. I have always recovered fine with clomid and a test booster.
I cycle as well. I have been on test for about 4 months now. I have also had a few weeks of tren ace, dbol, and anavar throughout the cycle.

However, I ended up getting an invite to a show after only being off a month or so and got back on. I was only off for about 5 weeks instead of my usual 8-10. Plus this cycle was my longest. I just want to make sure everything gets back to normal as fast as possible.

Do you dose your clomid at 100/100/50/50? Which tb do u prefer?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ive never seen anyone run a pct past 6wks. Maybe once or twice and that was a guy coming off a 8-14 month cycle. Clomid @ 100/100/50/50 + nolva @ 40/40/20/20 should get anyone back to normal T production. But 1 serm should do it.

Adding a quality T booster like HCGenerate or topical sustain alpha would really help you recover 100%. I like to use a low dose AI to bring down serum estrogen that SERM's spike while being used. Corisol is another issue to address, Vit C @ 1000mg 3-4x ED or something like supress C will do the trick.

Layout

nolva 40/40/20/20
HCGenerate
Forma stanzol 0/8/10/10/8/6/4 total pumps a day, split into 2 doses am + pm
Supress C starting wk 2 or 3 of pct.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, minus the Phera stuck in my PCT, you could consider something similar to this. Just mix and max the SERM, AI and T-Boosters of choice..

Microsoft Excel - PCT_2011-11-07_09-06-19.png

And you obviously wouldn't need the Triptorelin

bw31

Awards
hows this look:

weekaromnolvaclomidd-aspartic acidhcgeneratesuppress cunleashed
12.5mg401003g5
22.5mg401003g54
32.5mg40503g54
42.5mg20503g54
52.5mg203g46
62.5mg203g6
73g6
83g6

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hows this look:

week
arom
clomid
d-aspartic acid
hcgenerate
suppress c
unleashed
12.5mg
3g
12.5mg
3g
12.5mg
3g
12.5mg
3g
12.5mg
3g
12.5mg
3g
3g
3g
Modified, I'd remove Nolva. Reduce Clomid to 50mg across each week, and shift the HCGenerate down to weeks 2-5. I also assume you meant 12.5mg/day of the Aromasin. 2.5mg isn't gonna do much I don't believe. If your t-levels aren't sky high after all of that, then there is no hope and you should go to the doc to get TRT.

bw31

Awards
Modified, I'd remove Nolva. Reduce Clomid to 50mg across each week, and shift the HCGenerate down to weeks 2-5. I also assume you meant 12.5mg/day of the Aromasin. 2.5mg isn't gonna do much I don't believe. If your t-levels aren't sky high after all of that, then there is no hope and you should go to the doc to get TRT.
Why should I remove the nolva?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid increases the HPTA production the same way that Nolva does. You wouldnt need Nolva and Clomid both for PCT unless u wanted Nolva for estro control. But in this case u have Aromasin so no Nolva needed. Furthermore, dont u think that 1 SERM and 2 really effective T Boosters isnt enough? SERMs should always be reduced as much as possible and in this case, unless u r really prone to gyno, I'd leave Nolva out.

bw31

Awards
Clomid increases the HPTA production the same way that Nolva does. You wouldnt need Nolva and Clomid both for PCT unless u wanted Nolva for estro control. But in this case u have Aromasin so no Nolva needed. Furthermore, dont u think that 1 SERM and 2 really effective T Boosters isnt enough? SERMs should always be reduced as much as possible and in this case, unless u r really prone to gyno, I'd leave Nolva out.
I actually do not want to run a high dose of aroma. I was thinking 2.5 or 5mg a day. I am a competitive lifter, and my joints take a beating. What would you think of 20nolva and 50clomid for 4-6 weeks?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well in that case drop the Aromasin and run Nolva and Clomid together. Have Nolva @ 20/20/20/10/10/10 and Clomid @ 50/50/50/25/25/25.

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
Clomid & Nolva as discussed, run as long as you like tapering down
Definitely run hcg all the way through, start of at 250iu 3x a week for first two, then 2 x a week of same dose next two & taper off from there.

Don't know about over the counter stuff, cause most is a scam but maybe some strong tribulus etc, but you'd need a high dose
Maybe use some string ZMA too, that should also help

bw31

Awards
Clomid & Nolva as discussed, run as long as you like tapering down
Definitely run hcg all the way through, start of at 250iu 3x a week for first two, then 2 x a week of same dose next two & taper off from there.

Don't know about over the counter stuff, cause most is a scam but maybe some strong tribulus etc, but you'd need a high dose
Maybe use some string ZMA too, that should also help
HCG all the way through pct or cycle?

bw31

Awards
Also guys, I didn't really want to put it out there earlier, but sometimes I have a problem getting/maintaining a full erection. It seems to get about 80% and then stay there or get all the way hard then soften up... I think this is because of my previous tren use, but i noticed the effects after a superdrol. Is there anything else I should think about adding in to help get this problem back to normal.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
caber, bromo, dosinex. look into those, bromo really

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
on a side note,

follow the advice in post 7

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
HCG all the way through pct or cycle?
Considering he's just doing a pct, that's all he'll require it for.
Otherwise, if he had asked me about full cycle plan, not just pct, I would recommend hcg all way through cycle including pct

bw31

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys! I usually use caber when I use tren. How exactly should I dose bromo during pct?