Low T active lifter

thatguy2695

Awards
have not used any PH or steroids but have followed for a while and am 21 now but have known for a while I have Low T
to some extent, I was in a very physically demanding SOF pipeline this year and got bloodwork done for some natural gyno i've had since I was a kid.
my total testosterone was 391
free testosterone was 60.8
LH was at 3.8
tsh 5.8
ft4 1.38

Some other hormones tested but not sure of total relevance.
TBILI .5
DBILI <.2
PROTEIN TOTAL 7.0
ALBUMIN 4.3
ALK PHOS 65
ALT 142
AST73
LDH 330
ESTRADIOL 25.3

granted this was taken 3 weeks after failing out and i was on antibiotics and unable to train in that time there is no way a extremely active male should have test levels this low.

Is there anyway I can utilize something like HCG to kickstart my body into a normal range and keep it up through heavy lifting and build my body back up to producing higher levels on its own? if not then opinions on options what to do.

I'm going to try and get levels done again soon once I am back in full swing of training and lifting heavy again, but regardless I know I have low T because of my low sex drive in teens and now twenties, training and agression are their I keep up and excel with most other SOF trainees and was pretty high on the food chain physically there but have always been weak in exercises like squats or bench even though i am a decently big for my frame 190 @ 5'10 ~10% BF and now wonder if this is related. Any opinions or knowledge would be appreciated.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
see a doctor man. if not do the following

Get good sleep
Lift heavy, hit heavy legs mainly (squats and deadlifts)
Up your fat intake (eggs, fish, avocado) especially in the morning and at night.
Avoid caffeine
Run natural testboosters such as DAA (cheap and very effective)
Dont overly masterbate but make sure you get a few loads out a week, do it earlier in the day as well not before bed.

Your T is low but not that Low. I feel you on wanting to raise it. Usually above 500 especially for your age.

See a doc but try and go to an endo.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
do heavy research before medicating yourself with Serm's AI's Hcg ect. Have your doc unless you cant do one for whatever reason use these.

thatguy2695

Awards
I have noticed in the past ZMA's help me a lot and am taking them again and notice a decent mood improvement, When I hit heavy legs continually i also notice a decent improvement in libido and mood. Going to get blood work done again once i'm lifting heavy and feel optimum and see what my body is at then.

I have seen a doc before that tried saying I have an under active thyroid but not enough to necessitate clinical intervention, and wonder if that is the problem or just another side effect of the true problem, trying to stay away from going to an endo cause the military puts everything in your record don't need so BS, DQ'ing me from going back so self medicating is more likely the route i'm going to have to take or see a civi doc about it.

Could HCG optimize my levels to a degree that I wouldn't have to continually take it or would I then be reliant on HCG for "normal" test levels? Wouldn't even look into taking this until some time next year once my training and everything is dialed back in and I can be assured the culprit is unfixable through diet and heavy lifting. Thanks for your input.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah start taking ZMA along with other natty stuff. it will also help sleep. if you got cash stuff like HGH UP and HGH Pro help too.

hcg works well but you need to learn how to use it and for how long like a start up? i am not the one to ask, but its time to see another doctor brother. just tell them i am living unhappy like this. i feel different. "i am not the same man i once was" other docs will understand better. time to shop around.

some docs prescribe hgh and some wont even help a little low test. id go into anti aging or something and look how to do a restart to your hormones or soemthing if the natty stacks dont help.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
your test isnt actually considered to be low, if your worried about it talk to your doc before you try stuff on your own, although if you really wanna try it first a couple of weeks of daa could be beneficial

joeblow1

Awards
have not used any PH or steroids but have followed for a while and am 21 now but have known for a while I have Low T
to some extent, I was in a very physically demanding SOF pipeline this year and got bloodwork done for some natural gyno i've had since I was a kid.
my total testosterone was 391
free testosterone was 60.8
LH was at 3.8
tsh 5.8
ft4 1.38

Some other hormones tested but not sure of total relevance.
TBILI .5
DBILI <.2
PROTEIN TOTAL 7.0
ALBUMIN 4.3
ALK PHOS 65
ALT 142
AST73
LDH 330
ESTRADIOL 25.3

granted this was taken 3 weeks after failing out and i was on antibiotics and unable to train in that time there is no way a extremely active male should have test levels this low.

Is there anyway I can utilize something like HCG to kickstart my body into a normal range and keep it up through heavy lifting and build my body back up to producing higher levels on its own? if not then opinions on options what to do.

I'm going to try and get levels done again soon once I am back in full swing of training and lifting heavy again, but regardless I know I have low T because of my low sex drive in teens and now twenties, training and agression are their I keep up and excel with most other SOF trainees and was pretty high on the food chain physically there but have always been weak in exercises like squats or bench even though i am a decently big for my frame 190 @ 5'10 ~10% BF and now wonder if this is related. Any opinions or knowledge would be appreciated.
Squat, bench,and deadlift heavy, eat, eat, rest, and eat some more.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
eat fat, it helps out T production. Omega/ EFA fat.

TexasState12

TexasState12

Awards
your test isnt actually considered to be low, if your worried about it talk to your doc before you try stuff on your own, although if you really wanna try it first a couple of weeks of daa could be beneficial
I kind of had the se question in reference to DAA, is it a lasting fix or just temporary?