Low Dose Test 250 for over 90 days (Ready to get off)

Triton24

Triton24

Awards
Hello everyone,

I have been checking your site out off and on for some time. I am a big fan of the support everyone has for one another here. I finally decided to join. I had a question in regards to a post cycle.

A few months back a friend of mine were talking about cycles. He had noticed I was looking at over the counter test boosters such as Primabol. He and I had a pretty long conversation about just doing actual test. Mind you my goal was not to be too big as I am 5'8" and weighting between 184 to 190 depending on diet. His suggestion was to take one CC of test 250 eth once a week. He said the gains will be mild, you wont be subject to severe side affects and if anything you could take it longer than most cycles simply because the exposure was not nearly as aggressive. So I jumped aboard and began.

Its been just over 3 months and I think I am ready to come off. The gains from just the test and diet alone were impressive for a smaller guy like me, granted I know there is some water retention with the gain but still 25 pounds in just over 3 months is alot for my frame. As of today I weight 210 pounds and overall the size looks great. However I don't think I was intending to become this large for a guy who is 5'8". The size literally snuck up past the 200 mark just the last week and a half. My goal was to be about 200 pounds. I hate to see what would happen with a standard cycle I see some you guys take. So with that being said I am going to finish up the bottle of test I am on (which is 3 weeks worth) and begin the post cycle now.

I have done some research on OTC treatments and I was curious to what anyone thinks about using Rebound XT or Powerlabs post cycle for the natural test booster? I also plan to use some nolvadex as well. With what I have read on I believe I should be fine with a natural test booster and estrogen supressent. Has anyone used these 2 OTC test boosters? I did a search and neither really came up on this forum. I am a firm believer at taking in the advice from this forum as opposed to a standard google search.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
dose Nolvadex 40/20/20/10

and get yourelf the TRS kit by PP or get some DAA + Erase for test and estro.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
250mg of test weekly over three months is still plenty to shut you down but good. Heed the above advice, a serm is your best bet, plus whatever otc you want to throw in.

Triton24

Triton24

Awards
Yea I am pretty positive I am shut down, I plan on setting up that post cycle now since I still have 3 weeks left, but I figure I would pick up input from all of you. You guys are on your game..:thumbsup:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
you are shutdown bottle line. even 175mg would shut you donw i think but maybe estro would be easy to control. 250 is still low.

do clomid 75/50/50/25 or nolva 30/20/20/10 and get an nice AI of your choice and a natty testbooster or two. (one should be DAA)

Triton24

Triton24

Awards
you are shutdown bottle line. even 175mg would shut you donw i think but maybe estro would be easy to control. 250 is still low.

do clomid 75/50/50/25 or nolva 30/20/20/10 and get an nice AI of your choice and a natty testbooster or two. (one should be DAA)

This is exactly what I was told when I initially went on it. The estro levels would be easy to control but its the natural test I would need to jump start. I appreciate the info. I did notice that TRS kit by PP is out of stock. What else do you suggest?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly what I was told when I initially went on it. The estro levels would be easy to control but its the natural test I would need to jump start. I appreciate the info. I did notice that TRS kit by PP is out of stock. What else do you suggest?
first i hope you have real nolvadex.

2nd go to nutraplent.com (this sites store, its great!)

pick up sns DAA powder
PES Erase for your AI.

do nolvadex 20/20/20/10
erase 0/0/0/1/2/3/3/2/1
DAA 3g's a day from day 1 till it runs out.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
if your still worried about test and libdio get bioforge v3 or Titanium XL, or division 1 for another testbooster. they are pretty cheap so you could get a couple. run the DAA first then when that runs out jump on two of these to help keep natty test high. [h=1][/h]

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
this will work just as well as the TRS kit

HCGenerate 5 caps ED
Forma stanzol 0/8/10/10/8/6/4 total pumps a day, split into 2 doses (am+pm)
DAA 3g's a day

Any serm of your choice.

Triton24

Triton24

Awards
I do have the real nolva, I will check out the site store as I am a firm believer in supporting this site. I am deathly afraid of libido drop as I hear it can drop dramatically. Thanks for all the input this far guys.

Triton24

Triton24

Awards
This site isnt working fyi.. nutraplent.com

Could it be the wrong link?