PCT for low dose DECA/TEST

dogtown900

Awards
38, 11% bf, 6'3" 220#, life-long athlete, second time with gear, 10 week cycle. I realize this is a low dose. It is intentionally low, I am not looking to build a bunch of mass with this cycle. I am looking for feedback on the pct for this cycle specifically. Here is what I was originally thinking. I've spent many hours reading the various boards, and I feel like the conflicting info im reading is started to send me in circles.

1-8: deca 250mg
1-10: test e 250mg
11-12: HCG 250mg e3d or increase as needed (500 eod).
14-17: liquidex .25mg ed, nolvadex 30/30/15/15.

I got feedback that said use aromasin and clomid rather than the AI and SERM I have listed above (ldex/nolva). Based on that, I was thinking:

14-17: clomid 50/50/50/50
14: aromasin 12.4mg/d

Then one guy recommended I don't even use an AI because of the low dosage. What do you guys think? After reading even more, I am inclined to go with the clomid/aromasin. Do the dosages for clomid/aromasin look too high for this cycle? I have also seen a lot of people doing both clomid and nolva, byt then I see tons of guys say that is not at all necessary. Any feedback is much appreciated guys.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run the deca 9 wks instead of 8. Clomid 50/50/25/25 and aromasin 00/12.5/12.5/6/6

tossing in some DAA for 20 bux would be a wise decision also.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
are you running test e at 250 2x week? drop hcg and nolva and run clomid. 100/50/50

dogtown900

Awards
are you running test e at 250 2x week? drop hcg and nolva and run clomid. 100/50/50
No, 250 x 1 week. Its low dose, I know. Lose the HCG? You think it is unneeded because of the cycle length and low dose?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
you're going to wait 3 weeks before starting your SERM? isn't it usually 2 weeks after last injection for the ester to clear?

dogtown900

Awards
Yeah, I've heard 18 to 21 days after last shot to start PCT.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
dude up the test to 500 X week. your gonna shut down your natural test production and have to do a full pct with little to no gains that could have been accomplished with just diet and exercise

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
with test e wait 2 weeks from last pin to start pct. test e is a long ester and take 2 weeks. Deca is ok at 250 a week its a low dose but with test e should be plenty. If you have nolva you can run it from start all the way thru pct as an AI. Aromasin or Adex are better choices. If you decide to up the dose of the test then yes run an AI all the way thru. if you keep your doses from the original post than you dont need nolva or HCG.

dogtown900

Awards
with test e wait 2 weeks from last pin to start pct. test e is a long ester and take 2 weeks. Deca is ok at 250 a week its a low dose but with test e should be plenty. If you have nolva you can run it from start all the way thru pct as an AI. Aromasin or Adex are better choices. If you decide to up the dose of the test then yes run an AI all the way thru. if you keep your doses from the original post than you dont need nolva or HCG.
You say I don't need Nolva or HCG at all with the original numbers? What PCT protocol would recommend without them? Just Liquidex? What do you think about natural boosters or Unleashed/Postcycle? Thanks bro.

(I can only get the deca/test in the amounts listed above. I cant get more. So I run it at those #'s or not at all. I have the hcg/ldex/nolva in hand).

joeblow1

Awards
You say I don't need Nolva or HCG at all with the original numbers? What PCT protocol would recommend without them? Just Liquidex? What do you think about natural boosters or Unleashed/Postcycle? Thanks bro.

(I can only get the deca/test in the amounts listed above. I cant get more. So I run it at those #'s or not at all. I have the hcg/ldex/nolva in hand).
Test should always be run higher at a higher dose than deca. If you can get more run 500 mgs test a week and run test at least 2 weeks longer than deca. If you cant get more than save deca and run just test. Honestly 250 a week isnt enough its like a hrt dose. Use clomid and test booster for pct 2 weeks after last shot.