post cycle therapy

  1. post cycle therapy


    im going to do a cycle of epistane with organ shield ..followed by a pct of erase -titaniumxl ..should i add sns ..daa


  2. Add a SERM

  3. if i add clomed or nolvadex should i still use the erase and titanium
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jodenem99 View Post
    if i add clomed or nolvadex should i still use the erase and titanium
    yes, but you dont have to. Recovery will wont be nearly as e z tho. up to you....

  5. ok thanks ..the work out is hard enough why not make the recovery easier ..i will add the clomed .. along with the erase and titanium

  6. clomed is not a serm. its an OTC crappy supp. you better be talking about clomid or maybe a research site renamed the clomid clomed. but if its off a regular supplement site, then clomed is a NO GO!

    dose clomid 50/50/25/25 or Nolva 20/20/10/10 and start sns DAA day 1 of PCT. start the other stuff 3-4 weeks in

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29
    clomed is not a serm. its an OTC crappy supp. you better be talking about clomid or maybe a research site renamed the clomid clomed. but if its off a regular supplement site, then clomed is a NO GO!

    dose clomid 50/50/25/25 or Nolva 20/20/10/10 and start sns DAA day 1 of PCT. start the other stuff 3-4 weeks in
    So u think erase should be started the 3rd week of a 4wk cycle of epi? Just curious? Am currently on week 2 of epi

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    So u think erase should be started the 3rd week of a 4wk cycle of epi? Just curious? Am currently on week 2 of epi

    no you start the erase in PCT! 21-28 days in.

  9. thanks whiteguy.. i picked up the nolvadex instead.. 20/20/10/10 after cycle .. 3 grams of daa first day of pct waiting 2 wks to start the erase and titanium .thanks for your imput

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jodenem99 View Post
    thanks whiteguy.. i picked up the nolvadex instead.. 20/20/10/10 after cycle .. 3 grams of daa first day of pct waiting 2 wks to start the erase and titanium .thanks for your imput
    id wait 3 weeks into PCT. fthe first week on erase you only need 1-2 caps also.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OTC Post Cycle Therapy
    By dawaro in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 06:08 AM
  2. post cycle therapy?
    By montoyasnjs in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 05:06 PM
  3. post cycle therapy
    By illchillkid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 11:22 PM
Log in
Log in