post cycle therapy

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
im going to do a cycle of epistane with organ shield ..followed by a pct of erase -titaniumxl ..should i add sns ..daa

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
if i add clomed or nolvadex should i still use the erase and titanium

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
ok thanks ..the work out is hard enough why not make the recovery easier ..i will add the clomed .. along with the erase and titanium

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
clomed is not a serm. its an OTC crappy supp. you better be talking about clomid or maybe a research site renamed the clomid clomed. but if its off a regular supplement site, then clomed is a NO GO!

dose clomid 50/50/25/25 or Nolva 20/20/10/10 and start sns DAA day 1 of PCT. start the other stuff 3-4 weeks in

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
clomed is not a serm. its an OTC crappy supp. you better be talking about clomid or maybe a research site renamed the clomid clomed. but if its off a regular supplement site, then clomed is a NO GO!

dose clomid 50/50/25/25 or Nolva 20/20/10/10 and start sns DAA day 1 of PCT. start the other stuff 3-4 weeks in
So u think erase should be started the 3rd week of a 4wk cycle of epi? Just curious? Am currently on week 2 of epi

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
So u think erase should be started the 3rd week of a 4wk cycle of epi? Just curious? Am currently on week 2 of epi

no you start the erase in PCT! 21-28 days in.

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
thanks whiteguy.. i picked up the nolvadex instead.. 20/20/10/10 after cycle .. 3 grams of daa first day of pct waiting 2 wks to start the erase and titanium .thanks for your imput

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
thanks whiteguy.. i picked up the nolvadex instead.. 20/20/10/10 after cycle .. 3 grams of daa first day of pct waiting 2 wks to start the erase and titanium .thanks for your imput
id wait 3 weeks into PCT. fthe first week on erase you only need 1-2 caps also.