Why a serm?

ngen52

Awards
Every single person who does a ph demands that you take a serm. However, if the purpose of the serm is to help block estrogen and restore natural levels of testosterone, why can't this be achieve with an OTC PCT. Specifically with a ph that doesn't completely shut down testosterone production.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you need to read about serms man. thats really all there is to it. no herbal substance wil work like nolva would

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
there are plenty of sites where you can find a source, if all else fails, go with a research chemical.
An OTC compared to a SERM is like comparing green tea extract to the ECA stack...

you don't NEED a SERM, but it's for safety. some people are more susceptible to sides than others, so while some people may recover fine w/o a SERM, some will get gyno or be shutdown for months. Would you want to chance it? it's like skydiving with only one chute.

so what PH are you using OP?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
alot of otc products dont contain the neccesary amount you need to get the desired effect

ngen52

Awards
I'm either gonna do a m14e with halodrol, alpha one with Stanodrol or ultradrol with Stanodrol. I'm contemplating which one I'm gonna see the most mass with tho

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I'm either gonna do a m14e with halodrol, alpha one with Stanodrol or ultradrol with Stanodrol. I'm contemplating which one I'm gonna see the most mass with tho
either of the latter two get my vote. otc pct would not suffice at all with any of these though.