Why a serm?
- 11-03-2011, 06:26 AM
Why a serm?
Every single person who does a ph demands that you take a serm. However, if the purpose of the serm is to help block estrogen and restore natural levels of testosterone, why can't this be achieve with an OTC PCT. Specifically with a ph that doesn't completely shut down testosterone production.
- 11-03-2011, 11:15 AM
you need to read about serms man. thats really all there is to it. no herbal substance wil work like nolva would
- 11-03-2011, 05:56 PM
If I PM you a nolva site will ya check it out?
11-05-2011, 01:22 AM
there are plenty of sites where you can find a source, if all else fails, go with a research chemical.
An OTC compared to a SERM is like comparing green tea extract to the ECA stack...
you don't NEED a SERM, but it's for safety. some people are more susceptible to sides than others, so while some people may recover fine w/o a SERM, some will get gyno or be shutdown for months. Would you want to chance it? it's like skydiving with only one chute.
so what PH are you using OP?
11-05-2011, 04:48 AM
alot of otc products dont contain the neccesary amount you need to get the desired effect
11-05-2011, 06:17 PM
I'm either gonna do a m14e with halodrol, alpha one with Stanodrol or ultradrol with Stanodrol. I'm contemplating which one I'm gonna see the most mass with tho
11-05-2011, 08:03 PM
11-06-2011, 01:33 AM
11-06-2011, 01:53 AM
11-06-2011, 01:59 AM
For overall size gains, what's the best?
11-06-2011, 02:22 AM
11-06-2011, 10:29 AM
11-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By tclokes in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2011, 02:40 AM
- By xdddmmmjjjx in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2010, 12:37 PM
- By ChaoticReign in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 15Last Post: 08-07-2009, 03:31 AM
- By elabor in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:14 AM
- By jnoodles in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 13Last Post: 05-10-2008, 12:30 PM