18 Years Old (Mass FX Fked Up My Libido)

RadCliffer

Awards
I want know what a 18 years old can do to restore libido back to normal, I been off mass Fx for 3 weeks now and libido is still low very low to the point where a girl was putting her ass on my penis the other day while we was dancing for like 10 minuts and I was not able to even get it up so this is really pissing me off I need some help

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who suggested you mass fx ?

is your libido improving every week ?

my suggestion, dont take any more supplements give it one or two weeks .. and you should be good to go .. you usually get a boner while grinding ? well i guess 10mins is a lot lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go to a doctor.

I'd suggest DAA, but you have no clue what's actually going on, so don't throw more variables into the equation.

RadCliffer

Awards
No my libido is not improving and I used to get really hard boner while gringing but now it just feels like Im a dead dancing -.- + I saw a doctor because I was having painful nipples gyno-.- and he give me sum guel(vaseline) to rub it on my nipples ..what a dumm doctor lol so I guess doctor is not an option or maybe if i tell him the truth about what I was using

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or maybe if i tell him the truth about what I was using
:banghead:

A doctor is playing a game of "pin the problem on the symptom" as it is. Factor in you're not honest with him/her and of course it's not likely he/she will be able to help you. If you can't discuss something with a doctor, you shouldn't be doing it -- just like if you're too nervous to buy condoms you're not mature enough to be having sex.

Yes, see a doctor. Tell him/her exactly what you've done and request a hormonal blood panel.

RadCliffer

Awards

A doctor is playing a game of "pin the problem on the symptom" as it is. Factor in you're not honest with him/her and of course it's not likely he/she will be able to help you. If you can't discuss something with a doctor, you shouldn't be doing it -- just like if you're too nervous to buy condoms you're not mature enough to be having sex.

Yes, see a doctor. Tell him/her exactly what you've done and request a hormonal blood panel.
You are right Im even gona take the bottle left from mass fx so he can see it because i have talk with him about supplements in the past and he seems like he dont know much about supplements or any kind of tb , Nd do you know if the blood test that im supposed to ask is the same that they do when people use accutane? or is a different one?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
which supplement u used in past ?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Comprehensive blood testing should do the trick if you tell him what you really took he will know what tests you need to get. I am not familiar with mass fx is it another "natural" test booster?

RadCliffer

Awards
yea it is sopposedly another natural test booster..pure hype anyways

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Well if it was pure hype then why are you having libido problems after you go off of it..seems to have done something to you. Was your libido normal/higher when you were on the product?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

just like if you're too nervous to buy condoms you're not mature enough to be having sex.
funny analogy, but i don't think it's very true. i've talked to plenty dudes about buying condoms and how it's weird. even a married guy told me he feels a little weird about it lol. hell jerry seinfeld made a standup bit about it. it's just crazy you slap a box of condoms on the walmart register and it's your only item lol. feels crazy

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
funny analogy, but i don't think it's very true. i've talked to plenty dudes about buying condoms and how it's weird. even a married guy told me he feels a little weird about it lol. hell jerry seinfeld made a standup bit about it. it's just crazy you slap a box of condoms on the walmart register and it's your only item lol. feels crazy
The cashiers always give me a look..like "oo yeahh I know whats goin down. get somee."

RadCliffer

Awards
Well if it was pure hype then why are you having libido problems after you go off of it..seems to have done something to you. Was your libido normal/higher when you were on the product?
pure hype because they say you gain muscle and blah blah blah but its all fake just pure sidde effects and my libido was high the first 4 weeks after that the following 4 weeks it was really low and it been like that since then
.I took mass fx for 8 weeks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buying condoms has become so natural to me I don't realize she's ringing them up anymore. I used to buy them when my buddy was with me even. Beer, gum, condoms, two dudes at the checkout lol. She was more uncomfortable than I was.

Anyways, back to the original question. 25R Diol is an ingredient of Mass FX and it is known to be suppressive to the hpta in some cases. I'm guessing (especially since you ran it 8 weeks) that this is your case. Might be a good idea to grab something like Tropinol and Erase to help recover while keeping estrogen low. Another good one would be Reversitol V2. Very good stuff.
Still wouldn't hurt to see your doctor though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are right Im even gona take the bottle left from mass fx so he can see it because i have talk with him about supplements in the past and he seems like he dont know much about supplements or any kind of tb , Nd do you know if the blood test that im supposed to ask is the same that they do when people use accutane? or is a different one?
Comprehensive blood testing should do the trick if you tell him what you really took he will know what tests you need to get. I am not familiar with mass fx is it another "natural" test booster?
As david suggests, a comprehensive hormonal panel should do the trick. If you've got a decent doctor, they should know what all to run. It's definitely different than a panel you'd run for Accutane (that should just be lipids and such, IIRC). At the very least, I'd want to see total testosterone, free testosterone and estradiol.

Some people get nervous about anything, but here's the deal -- if you don't like it, you order them to your home. What I'm getting more at is that if you are so immature that you can't do that, then you sure shouldn't be having sex with someone. I was never thrilled, so to speak, to have them rang up, but it's not a big deal. It's not like you're the only guy buying them.

Maybe a better analogy for this situation would have been don't have sex if you're not willing to deal with a possible pregnancy.

People do things and are ready for them, have done their research, etc., (not talking about the OP here, but you've seen the threads when people claim they've "done everything and are totally ready") and yet they're not willing to handle the possible consequences or negatives.

Buying condoms has become so natural to me I don't realize she's ringing them up anymore. I used to buy them when my buddy was with me even. Beer, gum, condoms, two dudes at the checkout lol. She was more uncomfortable than I was.

Anyways, back to the original question. 25R Diol is an ingredient of Mass FX and it is known to be suppressive to the hpta in some cases. I'm guessing (especially since you ran it 8 weeks) that this is your case. Might be a good idea to grab something like Tropinol and Erase to help recover while keeping estrogen low. Another good one would be Reversitol V2. Very good stuff.
Good suggestions. There are probably some easy fixes to this, but I never like giving advice in situations like this on the off chance that it complicates the issue and ultimately gives more variables to factor into the equation.

Also, my first time buying condoms in college, I had a few random groceries to pick up, too, and I didn't even realize how creepy it seemed until after the fact. I don't remember everything I had, but one was peanut butter and the other was Reddi-whip (had jelly and ice cream at home already, but the cashier didn't know that lol).

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmmm.... read over this a few times to weed out the raincoat fluff and I'll skip commenting on that. But as for the OP...

I have a few questions first, and these are pretty much standard, so please respond honestly just so that we can get a sense of what's up here:

1. What is your height/weight?
2. How many were you taking a day and at what times?
3. Am i correct to assume that this is your first time taking a product of this nature?
4. Which version of MassFX were you using - MassFX The Destroyer, MassFX Max. Strength, or MassFX (3 generations of the product)?

From what I've read of responses here already, the guys do have you covered pretty well. None of us are qualified to give you any sort of medical advice, and doing so would be highly irresponsible. Anything that we say is based on first and second-hand experience, science, and that's about it.

In my experience in working with folks who have used MassFX, and from my own extensive experience with it, unfortunately you are in the minority with your side effects. While I don't know what exactly is going on with your libido, it is not something that others have faced, atleast in my recollection. There is always a possibility that you are rather unique in the way that things have affected you. The libido boost that often comes with a test booster-type product is one that occurs while on it as well as afterwards. If you are 3 weeks out from using it, I can say with a fair degree of certainty that the product has completely left your system, so any results that you are seeing right now are NOT going to be due to MassFX. The halflife of the ingredients are 1-2 weeks and that is it. After that, free and clear. There may be another underlying issue here, and the advice to seek medical attention is warranted if the problem persists.

Generally speaking, even at your age, the libido can surge and wane. Sometimes things just don't quite work. I know that's hard to believe, and the male ego is such that we never want to believe that a hottie grinding on our junk won't do it for us, but there are certainly other factors in life that can lead to a little lack of performance. Stress is a big one, so if you are under a lot of stress from school or life in general, it can certainly have adverse affects on your drive and ability to 'perform'. Trust me, bro, it comes and goes. Being a teenager and having that giant-sized sex drive does leave you. (Then again, sometimes it comes back....which, when married and in your 30s like me, can be a huge bummer if the wifey ain't into it!!! ugh... but I digress....)

If the problem persists, then seek medical attention. For now, you could try something else to lower estrogen, but I'd honestly leave everything alone for the time being and wait it out. Like I said, MassFX should be out of you completely right now. It's a matter of time before your system will recharge and come back to stasis.

On that... MassFX is a free-test agent(s). There have never been any allegations of it being anything different - by us, by users, or by competitors. The ingredients in MassFX have always been considered to be "natural test boosters" - a broad term for something that will boost test levels. In the case of MassFX, it augments the existing testosterone to create free-test. There is absolutely nothing in there that will ever shut your natural test production down, not in the slightest. That happens when you are receiving the hormone from an exogenous source, such as a prohormone or steroid. In this case, nothing is replacing your natural production, the testes will not see fit to reduce their output, and when you finished the product, you'll see no such rebound.

RadCliffer

Awards
Height 6.0 , weight 186 and this was my first time taking something of this kind I was taking 4 caps a day 2 in the morning and the other two 8-10 hours later and for the first 4 weeks when my livido was actually high I was taking mass fx the destroyer the following 4 weeks I was taking the old version Max Strenght and thats when the libido got shot down

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you should try grinding with a dude instead of a girl and see if that helps.
Jk jk. But you never know...you're so young still....

RadCliffer

Awards

Everything you suggested says for over 21 years of age or older , I dont want take nothing that can mess my endocrine system or something else in my body or would it be safe?

RadCliffer

Awards
Maybe you should try grinding with a dude instead of a girl and see if that helps.
Jk jk. But you never know...you're so young still....
nah thats fked up lol , thats why I'm askin how can I restore my livido back to normal because I miss those days when even ugly bitches got me horny

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
nah thats fked up lol , thats why I'm askin how can I restore my livido back to normal because I miss those days when even ugly bitches got me horny
LOL i remember when I was 16/17 my libido was so high I used to joke I would have sex with a donut if I had to (never actually did that tho lmao). I am only 21 now but that mentality has deff gone away I now have standards lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Everything you suggested says for over 21 years of age or older , I dont want take nothing that can mess my endocrine system or something else in my body or would it be safe?
Honestly I think you should get blood work first and go from there. If you see that your levels are lower a supplement may be warranted to bring your body up to its normal functioning but got to take it one step at a time.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I think you should get blood work first and go from there. If you see that your levels are lower a supplement may be warranted to bring your body up to its normal functioning but got to take it one step at a time.

^^^Agreed 100%.

Fwiw... speaking of libido, I'm 32. I'm somehow reliving my teenage years!!! Awesome that I now have the experience to know what the hell I'm doing. Sucks that I'm MARRIED and she isn't reliving those same years. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

RadCliffer

Awards
Ok one step at a time then, I have an appointment on monday

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Agreed 100%.

Fwiw... speaking of libido, I'm 32. I'm somehow reliving my teenage years!!! Awesome that I now have the experience to know what the hell I'm doing. Sucks that I'm MARRIED and she isn't reliving those same years. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
Just had to think of fat lesbians banging on top of dead kittens to dodge a mental image of Tim violently and spitefully wanking it lol.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
alright man heres some things to look at:

I took MHP T-Bomb II natty booster when i was 19 and after it crushed my libido. i went back on it and libido came back then came off again slowly and it was so so for awhile. i would not do this however. stay off supplements for awhile.

one thing i discovered was stimulants wreck my boner. taking a bunch of preworkouts like jack3d , no xplode ect can cause your dick to not get hard or as hard because it hurts blood flow due to stimulant based stuff like caffeine. you might have the desire to rail some girl but the blood just isnt going there.

another huge thing is stress and sleep. get your sleep and stop stressing out trying to find solutions. dont overly wack off but dont not wack off at all.

start eating healthy fats in the morning like eggs, fish oil, avocado. this helps boosts test.

also start hitting heavy squats, deep and heavily causes muscle stress to release more test.

It is possible your hormones are screwed up off that product but nothing your body cant fix that easy by itself I am sure. i always get a little dip after testboosters.

just stop worrying and let it pan out. if it doesnt, see a doc, until then lay off stims like coffee, sode, energy drinks.

RadCliffer

Awards
UPDATE: Ok so I went to the doctor and he didnt do any test instead he refer me to a urology with a reference saying : For evaluation and management of possible Impotence *_* what do you guys think ? im on the right track?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Why would you take a testosterone booster at 18 years old anyway?. I don't understand kids these days.
because when you're 18 you don't know that '' t boosters'' don't actually make you get supraphysiological levels of T.

and you also probably just hear that T = more muscle,less fat. so you want to increase T.