Drop 3-5 body fat

matheu

Awards
Are you likely to drop 3-5% of body fat, so 14 to 10, with a pct including forma-stanzol and lean xtreme, and decent cardio?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
your not likely to drop that much weight in 4 weeks no matter what your on, unless your goal is to lose muscle. That being said cutting during pct is a big no no, unless again your goal is to lose muscle.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
do not try and cut duing PCT. You will lose all the new muscle gained. PCT needs to have a cal surplus, like 4-500 cals extra to hold/maintain new muscle gains.

I thought if i used clomid, hcgenerte, DAA, forma stanzol i could cut during pct.....nope. lost 11 of my new 14lbs. stupid stupid stupid, dumbest idea i ever had using anabolics.

Last, you pct is lacking T boosters.....lean extreme + forma stanzol. 1 is for cortisol control, the other is a AI....where are your T boosters?? serm??

matheu

Awards
I only put the fat burning supps in there, I have activate xtreme; and some iforce fadogia 500 throughout cycle and pct. I was thinking more of having a surplus but having really intense workouts; I am using forma throughout cycle and pct in a sort of pyramid fashion, so peak forma is going on week 3&4 of cycle and start of pct then tapering it to eliminate all chances of est. rebound after pct. Also I am taking lean xtreme in week 3-7 of my pct accompanied with forma and IForce, week one and two pct is form, IForce, activate. Also I am reverse tapering activate starting in week 2 of cycle so half dosage to full dosage in pct.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cut before you bulk. Hitting a true 10% is tough man. Extend PCT with a combo of Erase and EndoAmp to keep cortisol low. Best thing to get lean, imo, along with diet and perhaps AIs.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
regardless, if you cut during pct or post pct you will lose quite a bit of muscle. if you are still on cycle i would start cutting now