real or fake tamoxifen? pics included

GuyBuddayFwen

Awards
My friend and i both ordered tamoxifen from the same research site and they look completely different. Can anyone please explain.
His is perfectly clear and mine is milky with flakes in it. IF its from the same company shouldnt it look exactly, if not very similar to each other? i posted a picture for you to see what im talking about. We are uncertain that our research chemicals are what we ordered.
photo 1.PNG
photo 2.PNG

GuyBuddayFwen

Awards
which one wouldnt you use? i think the milky one is legit, cause it looks like the clomid and the torm i bought before. the clear one is new to me.

Thanks testmonster.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
That's why it's best to go pharma grade! I would never use that "research" stuff! Bleh!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Although I'm still in the middle of PCT, I will be getting bloods done again in about 3-4 weeks and will be able to tell you if your stuff is legit. Reason I say this is because I have the same brand as you do if yours is on the right. Granted, I'm using the milky white Clomid rather than the Nolva. I'll also be able to tell you if their Triptorelin and Exemestane is legit as well.

And as far as I can tell, the Clomid has the same terrible bitterness and taste that I remember from another research company that WAS LEGIT.