Your thoughts on Torem

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
So I just enjoy collecting research and would like users to post their thoughts and experience while on Torem? I have a bottle and will be using it with my D-zine cycle soon. I also have clomid and nolva for other cycles in the future. Dont post its over priced because I am not worried about price when dealing with my balls.

Please post what cycle you did and what PCT dose of Torem you did and positive and negative feedback as well as compared to other serms.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I always use clomid. It's been around longer and has more supporting data. Torem works, but from the studies and data I've looked at I always prefer clomid over anything else.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
from recent studies torem is the best serm. but over the years lots of guys have used clomid + nolva. both work, have light side effects but still both do their job. I only have used clomid, nolva.

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
I've used Torem and Nolva and didn't really notice any difference between them. Recovery is quick with both (noticed initial recovery in a week) and luckily no sides from either.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so far guys. I have Torem I am going to use for the first time. I have used Clomid once that seemed underdose after i checked the chems reputation. So i have another clomid and nolva on hand from a reputable place.

sampo1time

Awards
Planning on running torem also. Are you going to stack the torem with other PCT supps?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Planning on running torem also. Are you going to stack the torem with other PCT supps?
Of course man! this is 2011 haha! I moved home about 4 months ago so money is no issue what so ever for once. My pct will be there:

Torem 90/60/60/30
Daa 3g/3g/3g/3g
Ana Beta 4 weeks at normal dose
HGH Pro 4/4/4/4

Topical Formestane 0/0/0/0/0/100/100/50/50

I am not doing what many do with AI,s I believe they start AI's pretty early and you wont experience that estro rebound right away. Still looking into this. I think I will pick up some exemestane as well.

What about you man?

sampo1time

Awards
Of course man! this is 2011 haha! I moved home about 4 months ago so money is no issue what so ever for once. My pct will be there:

Torem 90/60/60/30
Daa 3g/3g/3g/3g
Ana Beta 4 weeks at normal dose
HGH Pro 4/4/4/4

Topical Formestane 0/0/0/0/0/100/100/50/50

I am not doing what many do with AI,s I believe they start AI's pretty early and you wont experience that estro rebound right away. Still looking into this. I think I will pick up some exemestane as well.

What about you man?
Mines look like this:

Torem: 120 for the first 2-3 days 90/60/60/30
Titanium XL: run through the bottle at 4 a day
Erase: 0/0/0/2/2/1/1

Will be coming off an 20/30/40/40/40 Epi solo run in 2 weeks

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Mines look like this:

Torem: 120 for the first 2-3 days 90/60/60/30
Titanium XL: run through the bottle at 4 a day
Erase: 0/0/0/2/2/1/1

Will be coming off an 20/30/40/40/40 Epi solo run in 2 weeks
nice, you will recover just fine! my first cycle ever was 20/30/30/30 of Havoc with OTC PCT. recovered fine but only kepy 4 LBs out of the 11 but it was still fun.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so far guys. I have Torem I am going to use for the first time. I have used Clomid once that seemed underdose after i checked the chems reputation. So i have another clomid and nolva on hand from a reputable place.

just out of curiosity, why do people use research chemicals as opposed to pharma grade? just the price/time it takes to arrive? it just seems way riskier, but maybe im wrong.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just out of curiosity, why do people use research chemicals as opposed to pharma grade? just the price/time it takes to arrive? it just seems way riskier, but maybe im wrong.
It's like anything else, they are familiar with research chems, and know how to get them. Lack of knowledge, trusted sources etc is what keeps people from getting pharma tabs.

On to the OP's questions:
Depending on what I am cycling I prefer Torem myself. I usually dose pretty high initially, but then taper off faster than most. I've always had good success. Torem now a days is only marginally more pricey than Nolva so IMO that doesn't really matter anymore.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
It's like anything else, they are familiar with research chems, and know how to get them. Lack of knowledge, trusted sources etc is what keeps people from getting pharma tabs.

On to the OP's questions:
Depending on what I am cycling I prefer Torem myself. I usually dose pretty high initially, but then taper off faster than most. I've always had good success. Torem now a days is only marginally more pricey than Nolva so IMO that doesn't really matter anymore.
Yeah cost is no big deal, usually just 15-30$ more which is not much in california.

Also I do not know how to get any other pharm grade stuff and do not want to risk anything. I am sure I can find out really easy with some help but I guess I just go with some trusted research sites. I wish I didnt have to.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[h=2]Your thoughts on Torem[/h]
I think it's Awesome..