new to site need help on ph cycle

jmcg5291

Awards
hello everyone i am new to the site but have been reading for quite awhile and finally decided to make and account of my own. I am not huge into anabolics but have ran a couple cycles before. This time around i am goin to run a cycle of m-drol by cel and would just like sme input of how to run it how to pct and so on and so fourth. I have lots of friends who have taken it but doo nottt know what they are doing like by not taking a serm for a pct. I was going to do a 4 week cycle and safety is my number one thing so any help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10
HCGenerate or another quality T booster
Forma stanzol or formestane
DAA

jmcg5291

Awards
all of this together?? I am not going to start the cycle until i have everything figured out and on hand. I know we can't really discuss it on here but im a little ify on where to get the nolva. I probably sound like a inexpierenced idiot but im just tryin to talk to the right people and do this the right way. anyway once again any help would be great thankks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yes, pick clomid or nolva and run the layout above. All together. Maybe add 4000mg of Vit C to stop cortisol spikes.