PCT ADVISE FOR M-drol cycle!

D

diibbles134

Awards
hey so im on my fourth week of m-drol cycle at 10/20/20/20 and for my pct im looking at liquidnova at 20/20/20/20 with cel pct assist and a ribulus supp at 650 mg a day... does this sound like sufficient pct? or should i add more to it?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
nolva 20/20/10/10, cel pct assist, tribulus, forma stanzol would work well.

D

diibbles134

Awards
i thought about doing bpi's a-hd test booster, with a daa and nolva and load vitamin c.... should i still mix in the formastanzol in for the progesterone?

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't hurt to add a cortisol control. I'll be runnin Erase in my next PCT, last time I ran Lean Xtreme.

D

diibbles134

Awards
ok thanks yea so as of now im doing a-hd test booster then adding light daa along with my nolva.... when should i start the cortisol control? right at start of pct or like second or third week?

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks yea so as of now im doing a-hd test booster then adding light daa along with my nolva.... when should i start the cortisol control? right at start of pct or like second or third week?
The answer to this will vary depending on who you ask. I think the majority will tell you to wait and take at the beginning of week 2 or 3. The reasoning behind this is because on cycle, cortisol is suppressed and it takes a week or two after stopping the steroid for it to rise to a level where it needs to be controlled.

So if you believe this is true then taking it first day of PCT makes no sense.

I waited til the end of week two because that's the advice I got from some veterans on the other forum that I'm on. I thought this was the norm but I just had a conversation with someone who believes there is not enough evidence to support that on cycle, cortisol is suppressed, therefore no need for a cort control in PCT.

I'd rather be on the safe side and try to keep every bit of gains and cortisol destroys muscle. It's not like it'll hurt anything to add Erase anyways. A lot of people run Erase and love it. I personally will be running Erase beginning of 3rd week in my next PCT.
The choice is yours!

D

diibbles134

Awards
thanks yea i will order some erase and start it on the second week of my pct.. thanks for the advice been a big help!

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
I'm also trying to put together a mdrol pct not tryin to jack your thread but i have similar questions could someone help with nolva dosing I'm trying to figure out how much to order. If your saying 20,20,10,10 is that 420ml? Is that how much i should order?

D

diibbles134

Awards
the bottle i have is 30ml and u should take 20mg a day and the is 20mg/ml so one bottle should suffice for a four week pct

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
And not to ad to confusion what would clomid dosage be if it Is sold in doses of 50mg-x-30ml

And nolva is 20mg-x-30ml

How do you dose/ know how much to order.
Sorry if this is a really stupid question.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
So depending on the ml/mg strength you would take 1ml for the mg strength on the bottle that makes sense. I've Heard some people taking higher doses the first two days. Could someone show an example of a clomid run.

D

diibbles134

Awards
i dont know to much about clomid i have heard the same thing though.. but from what i have been told about nolva its 1ml for 20mg so 1ml per day