Whoa ...

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I started my PCT from a three week run of Epi about two weeks ago. And ... I've been taking 60mg's of Torem. Also started another run of Ostarine.

I have run Torem and Osta before - never had an issue though this is the first time I've run them together in a PCT.

In the last couple of days - I've developed a pain behind my knee that radiates down to my calf and just a smidgeon into my thigh - so above and below the knee. Almost feels like a pulled muscle - but I don't know how in the hell it could be pulled - don't remember doing anything with it that may have caused a pulled muscle.

So then I started thinking ... blood clot?

No swelling, and Mrs. Honda got on her knees and stripped me down in the bathroom and looked at both my legs from the back - and she couldn't find any difference. I got no "warm" feeling ... there's no swelling and no redness.

Think I'm gonna skip the torem dose tonight though. :p

Anyone had any experience with blood clots? I've never had them and I find it hard to believe that two weeks of Torem could cause that.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Get it checked out asap Chief. Doesn't have to be swelling to be a dvt (deep vein thrombosis); other things to check flex your ankle curling your toes up and back and contract your calf. Then have someone or yourself squeeze the calf. If it hurts this is a positive Homan's sign. It is by far not definitive of dvt but just one small way of gathering info at home. If you even suspect clot get it evaluated; the risk is that if this is a clot it could break free and go to the heart or brain, not good! Good luck