Alpha One

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
good god....do you know how to read or do anything on here? take some time and look around.

Nolva 30/20/20/10
Erase 0/0/0/1/3/3/3
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g

you can find this PCT or a similar one all over here come on man

ngen52

Awards
To alpha? I havent been able to find one, but I appreciate the help

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liver support, go with Liver Juice from Primordial or go with TUDCA, aka Liver Longer.

Get a SERM from a research company, dose Nolva 40/40/20/20 or Toremifene 120/80/80/60.

DAA is HUGE in PCT, TCF-1, Lit-up or Test Force are all good choices.

ngen52

Awards
This may sound stupid but how do you ingest these? Injection? Or do you drink them?

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
No injecting support supps. They come in pill, powder, or liquid all taken orally.

Is the normal Nolva 20/20/10/10 not recommended because Alpha One is stronger?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
No injecting support supps. They come in pill, powder, or liquid all taken orally.

Is the normal Nolva 20/20/10/10 not recommended because Alpha One is stronger?
yeah i would just up it slightly, maybe 40mg for first two days, then 30/20/20/10 just a slight adjustment, wouldnt even have to do 40 for a couple of days if you were low on nolva or hate nolva sides or whatever your issue is.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
yeah i would just up it slightly, maybe 40mg for first two days, then 30/20/20/10 just a slight adjustment, wouldnt even have to do 40 for a couple of days if you were low on nolva or hate nolva sides or whatever your issue is.
Ok thanks man, haven't seen a ton of info about Alpha One out there.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks man, haven't seen a ton of info about Alpha One out there.
Thats not a good thing or bad thing. I think the reason is due to it being really strong and you can only buy it online pretty much. A good amount of online users or going to do a little more research than others. A lot go with something like hdrol or SD which are really popular. A lot of unexperieced users jump on SD because their friend name dropped it which is bad. Something like Alpha one is going to give you huge size gains and strength gains. Very powerful and people know that so are a little afraid.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Thats not a good thing or bad thing. I think the reason is due to it being really strong and you can only buy it online pretty much. A good amount of online users or going to do a little more research than others. A lot go with something like hdrol or SD which are really popular. A lot of unexperieced users jump on SD because their friend name dropped it which is bad. Something like Alpha one is going to give you huge size gains and strength gains. Very powerful and people know that so are a little afraid.
I get what you're saying, it makes sense. I stumbled across a thread somewhere a little while back about big gains and was curious as to why it wasn't more popular. I was thinking about using it as a kickstart for a test e cycle I wanna run beginning of next year.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
its the prohormone for M1T.... I dunno why its not more popular either!

But I would think the biggest detraction from this compound would be the same as the parent compound... heavy shutdown in days and harsh on the liver...

To kick off test E.... this would be perfect.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established

But I would think the biggest detraction from this compound would be the same as the parent compound... heavy shutdown in days and harsh on the liver...

Just what I wanted to hear! :head:

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
you will enjoy it bro

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
^^ Thanks man. Hopefully everything will go as planned in the next couple months. If so, I'll most likely log it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This may sound stupid but how do you ingest these? Injection? Or do you drink them?
If you figure out a way to inject m1a (alpha one) please link me up for the sh*tshow that would follow. Bonus reps if you stack halotestin with it. *

*only kidding. Please do not inject alpha one or ever even take halotestin.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established

this! and people prefer easier/safer stuff or just inject. Great kicker.